EMEA Field Marketing/Executive Assistant
Strategy | London, United Kingdom
MarketShare is an analytics company that enables businesses to grow more efficiently via cross-media attribution and marketing optimization through our platform of combined technology, data, modeling and business intelligence solutions. We are reshaping the way companies think about advertising and marketing their products and services and delivers unprecedented recommendations and checkpoints to help them achieve the best possible ROI via marketing. The mathematics and modeling behind our work are globally recognized and respected as industry-leading.
We pride ourselves on a track record of developing ground-breaking innovations in predictive analytics and software, and delivering insights that exceed client expectations, which has led to continued growth and long-term client relationships. MarketShare is currently powering marketing and media insights for many of the Fortune 500 companies, leading ad agencies and large media conglomerates around the world. We have helped direct over $100 billion in marketing spend for clients in over 45 countries and all U.S. DMA's.
MarketShare team has grown worldwide across Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, London, Tokyo, and Bangalore.
To apply for open positions, please visit MarketShare.com/careersField Marketing/Executive Assistant
In this role you will have the chance to wear multiple hats, be proactive, solve problems, organize and optimize, and make a big impact to the success of our growing London office. Ideal candidate will be a savvy field marketing professional who is a master of effective executive and office administration. We’re searching for someone with excellent skills who can combine communication and organizational effectiveness with the art and science of marketing to address challenges and grow our EMEA office.
Ideal candidates will have the opportunity to grow in a number of areas:
- Marketing: Representing EMEA office in corporate marketing meetings and planning and supporting online planning and development efforts. Manage local demand generation program and events. Ownership of EMEA leads management using Salesforce.com and Marketo. Localization of corporate materials and Public Relations activities. EMEA market and competitive intelligence reporting to corporate.
- Office Management: Ownership of office effectiveness and organization, including new hire process, purchasing office furniture, supplies and technology. Reviewing office expenses in coordination with EVP and Finance.
- Executive Assistant: Providing support for EVP and contributing to the growth and success of the EMEA team. Ensuring efficiency of scheduling, meeting logistics, travel arrangements, expense reporting, and document/presentation support
What We Look For
As a company developing innovative and ground-breaking solutions for our clients, we recognize that candidates from distinct backgrounds may be a good potential fit.
- Prior experience in administrative or executive assistant role in a fast paced environment
- Highly skilled and comfortable being proactive with senior level management.
- Excellent diagnostic skills to analyze and identify areas of opportunities to optimize and create efficiencies
- Advanced proficiency with software tools such as Excel and PowerPoint to build presentations
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing support with a broad range of competencies including, event coordination, and communications program support, collateral support, marketing analysis and lead generation.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to adapt to the situation, be flexible and nimble in terms of work planning, and the ability to think quickly on your feet
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant experience
Outside Recruiters: Please do not contact MarketShare Employees with unsolicited resumes.