Talent Acquisition Leader
Operations | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Talent Acquisition Leader
Work from home
Recruiting - Can you do it all? …. We are looking for unique talent.
Our Teams are solving huge problems daily by disrupting the status quo in our industry. To achieve this, we need to consistently attract and hire the very best talent, at all levels throughout our organization. To help them to achieve their goals we have created a whole new approach to recruiting. A single dedicated team that handles all of our hiring needs, from graduate hires to CxO.
“Last week I was working directly with the CEO negotiating a high six-figure salary for a new SVP hire, this week I am figuring out how to hire a whole team of research analysts in the shortest possible time”.
Does this sound like fun to you? Do you like endless variety and having to be agile and decisive in solving your client’s hiring needs?
You know that recruiting is as much about building trust and developing strategic partnerships as it is about acquiring top talent. We’re seeking a TA leader to join our Client team to drive customer success and help evolve our unique recruitment model.
Experienced. 10+ years recruiting experience (including at least several years of experience hiring at the executive level within the tech or media industries), with strong direct sourcing skills and a proven track record of success closing candidates at all levels.
Assured. You can read the room and adapt to any audience and you are a polished communicator.
Innovative. You think outside of the box and come up with creative strategies for finding the best, most qualified candidates. You specialize in sourcing for challenging skill sets.
Sixth sense. You have an uncanny ability to assess people.
Scrappy. You are a strong sourcer, strategy developer, relationship-builder, closer and problem solver, and above all you know how to just get it done.
- Partner with executive leaders and or hiring managers to develop a deep understanding of their hiring needs to create and implement role-specific recruitment strategies.
- Own full-cycle recruitment which encompasses sourcing, interviewing, and closing candidates up to the executive level.
- Conduct thorough screening of candidates sharing what sets the Client company apart from competitors
- Work to maintain an excellent candidate experience.
- Build a strong network of high-potential candidates through research and relationships with internal and external partners
- Deliver robust weekly recruiting reports, with time to hire, cost per hire, interview per hire, etc
- Monitor the effectiveness of all recruiting efforts, with specific attention paid to the continued flow of candidates through the recruiting pipeline
- Analyze hiring trends, research and map the market identifying strategies to attract top talent, especially in hard-to-find sectors.
- Develop highly creative strategic sourcing strategies utilizing social media, networking, pipelining and other sources. Must have a strong sourcing background.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, opportunities and talent insights
- A sense of humor! We work hard but we work as a team. Please bring your can-do attitude and your passion to solve our Clients problems.
- A proven track record of effective sourcing strategies for high demand, competitive candidate profiles and partnering with all levels up to CEO as needed.
- Success in diverse recruiting environments from high-volume fast-paced, to the super picky needle in the haystack, to engineering, to full Executive Search and all steps in between.
- Agency and Client-side experience preferred.
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment using proven time management skills and working with a strong sense of urgency
- Be a contributing member of the TA leadership team, involved in helping to shape the Client TA strategy and championing best practices.
- Ideally knowledgeable in Market research and or Data science markets.
- High earnings potential, generous salary plus uncapped bonus potential
- Work from home (forever)
- Great team
- All the tools you need and a free hand to create your own success.