Senior Corporate Recruiter
Talent Acquisition | New York, NY | Full Time
At MarketCast, we believe in the power of fandom. Whether you are a Hollywood studio developing the next blockbuster, a streaming service fighting for subscribers, or a beverage brand seeking to disrupt the grocery aisle, we provide data-driven research and insights to help find and engage the fans that matter most.
We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team in New York
What we are building
The Recruiting Team at Marketcast have the great responsibility of building Marketcast one key hire at a time. We take great pride in ensuring that our team sources the ideal people needed to build amazing products that will transform how the entertainment industry interacts with its fans around the world. Marketcast are growing and will be hiring Technical and Non-Technical backgrounds at a variety of different levels. This role will drive recruiting for Marketcast working with hiring managers and executive leadership, to establish a hiring manager and a candidate experience that are exceptional. If this sounds good to you please keep reading!
- Build close partnerships with hiring managers and become a subject matter expert in the various role requirements and develop a deep understanding of how the positions impact the organization.
- Work in partnership with hiring leaders, the executive team and the marketing group, to define how to accurately and consistently describe the incredible opportunities at Marketcast, in a way that allows Marketcast to successfully compete for the very best talent in the marketplace.
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process from sourcing through on-site interviewing, negotiating offers, and closing candidates.
- Develop and execute diverse sourcing strategies that build strong pipelines of top tier candidates.
- Work with hiring managers to build an evaluation process which selects top-tier candidates while avoiding all forms of bias.
- Deliver an extraordinary candidate experience which allows candidates clear views into our culture, mission, and work and helps candidates identify if they are a great match for Marketcast.
- Drive world-class recruiting culture, processes, and habits in an organization that is growing rapidly.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4 years plus overall recruiting experience, with relevant experience recruiting in a high-growth start-up environment.
- Experience working in Market research in Media, Entertainment, Gaming, Sports or Kids would be highly preferred.
- Experience working with Senior management and Executive level internal clients.
- Experience and comfort reaching out to passive candidates at all levels.
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and build quick rapport, and maintain strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and recruiters.
- Strong collaborative skills, grace and flexibility in fulfilling multiple roles with Urgency.
- Craving for efficiency, a sense urgency; you know how to make things happen.
Benefit and Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) with company match
- Freedom Leave
- Wellness plan and events
- And, more..
Fandom connects people with shared passions and builds communities around them. It offers them space to express their joy and love, whether that’s for superheroes, sports teams, or even small batch whiskeys.
At MarketCast, we believe in the power of fandom. It’s as important for brands as it is for action heroes.
And, we do fandom research, data science and analytics better than anyone on the planet. This obsessive focus on fans helps the world’s top creators, media platforms, and sports leagues transform followers into fanatics and investments into impact.
Curiosity Makes Us Tick
Our love of learning manifests in everything we do - from the surveys we field and the datasets we analyze to the technology we develop. Where others pause, we push forward, uncovering hidden meaning and answers. Always learning, always looking for more.
Reward the Hustle
We attract and cultivate talent who roll up their sleeves and get things done, no matter the task, timeline or challenge. In return, we recognize and reward their performance and commitment. It’s an approach that keeps our teams tight, hands-on, and consistently delivering.
Trust is Everything
Our research and perspectives move markets, fuel creative decisions and impact millions of fans daily. This kind of influence requires trust and responsibility, something bestowed on us by our clients. It is earned, honored, and never taken for granted.
Value the What and the How
It’s not enough to be exceptional in your role if you can’t play well with the team. We honor great work by looking at what is accomplished and how we work together to achieve results. This ensures great performance never comes at the cost of behavior that can harm our culture.
Diversity will be Our Superpower
Our differences make us stronger. As researchers and data scientists, we have a responsibility to reflect the diverse audiences and communities all around us. Understanding people, opinions and life experiences fuels our insights and deepens our perspectives.
At MarketCast, we don't just accept difference - we embrace it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our global culture and success. MarketCast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.