Engineering | Indianapolis, IN | Full Time
At MarketCast, we believe in the power of fandom. Whether you are a Hollywood studio developing the next blockbuster, a streaming service fighting for subscribers, or a beverage brand seeking to disrupt the grocery aisle, we provide data-driven research and insights to help find and engage the fans that matter most.
Our unique mix of quantitative and qualitative research provides the scale to support the biggest marketing campaigns on the planet as well as the speed and agility to focus on solving unique client business challenges. Combined, MarketCast gives clients powerful insights to navigate today’s complicated media landscape and deliver strategies that build and retain fandom.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Team, with a background in analytics, data collection, data visualization, and content management. This is an extraordinary opportunity to be a part of a small tech team at a rapidly growing global market research firm. This is a highly visible role and a great opportunity for an experienced product manager to influence MarketCast’s platform strategy. You will work in a highly collaborative environment supporting world-class well-known clients. We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Join us and thrive in an innovation-led environment.
- Develop a deep understanding of our core platform and product portfolio
- Build the vision and roadmap for our core technology driven businesses.
- Scope and prioritize features based on business and customer impact
- Collaborate closely with sales, operations, engineering, data science and research to define, prioritize, and deliver new products and features
- Develop detailed product requirements for new platform capabilities and feature improvements.
- Drive and manage development prioritization for all product features and functionality.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Works with cross-functional organization to develop go to market strategy and marketing collateral.
- Tracks key performance indicators across suite of product offerings.
- Drives the development of business plans for new product opportunities, by assessing market fit, competitive landscape, and client needs.
- 5-7 years demonstrated product management or product owner work experience
- Experience successfully building products and driving customer growth
- Comfortable drafting detailed documentation, from user stories to consumer tutorials
- A strong written and oral communicator who is able to speak to team members of all levels
- Comfortable with Jira, Confluence, and other product development tools (i.e.wireframing, and rapid prototyping).
- Must have an understanding of agile software development and web technologies
- Management of multiple projects within a short development cycle to quickly release new features and functionality
- Demonstrated ability to work on a diverse scope of projects requiring detailed analysis, creative/practical problem solving, and sound judgment
- The candidate should have a BS, BA, or advanced degree in computer science, communications or related field, or relevant work experience, an MBA would be a plus.
- Satisfaction in a job well done.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, possesses a high level of intellectual curiosity, focuses on generating results and exhibits the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
- A team player, upbeat, and focused, with a strong passion to learn and succeed
- An exceptional communicator able to effectively communicate at all levels throughout an organization
Benefit and Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) with company match
- Freedom Leave
- Wellness plan and events
- And more...
Fandom connects people with shared passions and builds communities around them. It offers them space to express their joy and love, whether that’s for superheroes, sports teams, or even small batch whiskeys.
At MarketCast, we believe in the power of fandom. It’s as important for brands as it is for action heroes.
And, we do fandom research, data science and analytics better than anyone on the planet. This obsessive focus on fans helps the world’s top creators, media platforms, and sports leagues transform followers into fanatics and investments into impact.
Curiosity Makes Us Tick
Our love of learning manifests in everything we do - from the surveys we field and the datasets we analyze to the technology we develop. Where others pause, we push forward, uncovering hidden meaning and answers. Always learning, always looking for more.
Reward the Hustle
We attract and cultivate talent who roll up their sleeves and get things done, no matter the task, timeline or challenge. In return, we recognize and reward their performance and commitment. It’s an approach that keeps our teams tight, hands-on, and consistently delivering.
Trust is Everything
Our research and perspectives move markets, fuel creative decisions and impact millions of fans daily. This kind of influence requires trust and responsibility, something bestowed on us by our clients. It is earned, honored, and never taken for granted.
Value the What and the How
It’s not enough to be exceptional in your role if you can’t play well with the team. We honor great work by looking at what is accomplished and how we work together to achieve results. This ensures great performance never comes at the cost of behavior that can harm our culture.
Diversity will be Our Superpower
Our differences make us stronger. As researchers and data scientists, we have a responsibility to reflect the diverse audiences and communities all around us. Understanding people, opinions and life experiences fuels our insights and deepens our perspectives.
At MarketCast, we don't just accept difference - we embrace it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our global culture and success. MarketCast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.