Field Operations Coordinator
Operations | Indianapolis, IN | Full Time
At MarketCast, we believe in the power of fandom. Whether you are a Hollywood studio developing the next blockbuster, a streaming service fighting for subscribers, or a beverage brand seeking to disrupt the grocery aisle, we provide data-driven research and insights to help find and engage the fans that matter most.
Through the acquisition of Deductive, a leading provider of data science services for media companies, MarketCast is bringing together a unique combination of traditional qualitative and quantitative market research with advanced data science and analytics. As a member of this newly formed MarketCast Data Science Services team, you will be working alongside the most gifted minds in media analytics, helping them bring to market new audience attribution and segmentation products to support leading Hollywood studios, streaming services, lifestyle brands, and sports leagues.
We are looking for a Field Operations Coordinator to join our Field Operations team who oversees our quantitative and qualitative field management. This role will work on accounts that include the largest film and TV studios, broadcast and cable networks, OTT platforms, major sports leagues and interactive gaming companies in the world.
Service internal clients to understand and execute the goals and timelines for each project
- Liaise with vendor fieldwork partners to communicate objectives and collaborate in real-time to ensure optimal results
- Responsible for communication and delivery of client expectations and quota specifications
- Support field operations for domestic and international quantitative research projects
- Work with vendors to ensure we receive quality data delivered in a timely manner
- Monitor field projects for active projects to ensure that sample fulfillment is performing appropriately
- Assist teams with new business proposals by obtaining vendor fieldwork bids and feasibility
- Troubleshoot and seek resolutions to issues with appropriate urgency
- Daily hours 10 -7 EST, occasional evenings and weekend work to be expected
Ideal candidate should:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry/work experience
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills with proficiency in the entire Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-starting, action-oriented, results-driven personality
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated coordination of multiple tasks and meeting deadlines
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work with quick turnaround deliverable times
- Be enthusiastic and high energy with highly developed social skills
- Be comfortable time-shifting to accommodate global projects operating simultaneously
- Experience in market research a plus
- Availability for weekend shifts
Benefit and Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) with company match
- Freedom Leave
- Wellness plan and events
- And, more..
Fandom connects people with shared passions and builds communities around them. It offers them space to express their joy and love, whether that’s for superheroes, sports teams, or even small batch whiskeys.
At MarketCast, we believe in the power of fandom. It’s as important for brands as it is for action heroes.
And, we do fandom research, data science and analytics better than anyone on the planet. This obsessive focus on fans helps the world’s top creators, media platforms, and sports leagues transform followers into fanatics and investments into impact.
Curiosity Makes Us Tick
Our love of learning manifests in everything we do - from the surveys we field and the datasets we analyze to the technology we develop. Where others pause, we push forward, uncovering hidden meaning and answers. Always learning, always looking for more.
Reward the Hustle
We attract and cultivate talent who roll up their sleeves and get things done, no matter the task, timeline or challenge. In return, we recognize and reward their performance and commitment. It’s an approach that keeps our teams tight, hands-on, and consistently delivering.
Trust is Everything
Our research and perspectives move markets, fuel creative decisions and impact millions of fans daily. This kind of influence requires trust and responsibility, something bestowed on us by our clients. It is earned, honored, and never taken for granted.
Value the What and the How
It’s not enough to be exceptional in your role if you can’t play well with the team. We honor great work by looking at what is accomplished and how we work together to achieve results. This ensures great performance never comes at the cost of behavior that can harm our culture.
Diversity will be Our Superpower
Our differences make us stronger. As researchers and data scientists, we have a responsibility to reflect the diverse audiences and communities all around us. Understanding people, opinions and life experiences fuels our insights and deepens our perspectives.
At MarketCast, we don't just accept difference - we embrace it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our global culture and success. MarketCast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.