Executive Admin - CEO
MarketCast | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
At MarketCast, we believe in the power of fandom. Whether you are a Hollywood studio developing the next blockbuster, a streaming service fighting for subscribers, or a beverage brand seeking to disrupt the grocery aisle, we provide data-driven research and insights to help find and engage the fans that matter most.
Through the acquisition of Deductive, a leading provider of data science services for media companies, MarketCast is bringing together a unique combination of traditional qualitative and quantitative market research with advanced data science and analytics. As a member of this newly formed MarketCast Data Science Services team, you will be working alongside the most gifted minds in media analytics, helping them bring to market new audience attribution and segmentation products to support leading Hollywood studios, streaming services, lifestyle brands, and sports leagues.
We are looking for an Executive Admin to work with our CEO in Los Angeles, CA.
What we are building
Marketcast take great pride in working with some of the world’s most prestigious organizations in Film, TV, Sports and Gaming. Two key ingredients in our success are our passion for doing the best work in the industry, and the pride we take in ensuring our customers know how much we care about them. As our teams work to build amazing products that will transform how the entertainment industry interacts with its fans around the world, so it is essential our Clients receive nothing but the best experiences. Marketcast is growing rapidly and our CEO and executive team are busy transforming the business and the industry. This role will organize the CEO’s time for maximum efficiency, whilst simultaneously presenting the efficient, attentive and empathetic face of the CEO’s office both externally and internally. If this sounds good to you please keep reading!
What your impact will be
The Executive Assistant will support the CEO with day-to-day executive operations including calendar management, client/investor meeting preparation, executive management meeting preparation, Company event coordination and other special projects. This is a fast-paced position that requires excellent writing skills, attention to detail, strong organization, clear communication, and a high level of confidentiality. In this role, you will serve as a trusted business partner who can master high volume logistics, enjoy keeping multiple things moving at once, and creating order from chaos.
- Schedule meetings, calls, and engagements efficiently.
- Monitor inbox, draft email correspondence, and respond on behalf of CEO.
- Act as an all-around gatekeeper and strategically manage the CEO’s time with respect to priorities, goals, and objectives.
- Act as fast and efficient conduit between CEO, executive team, staff, clients, investors, and contacts.
- Proactively coordinate executive team members and clients for meetings, tasks, and deadlines with charm and efficiency.
- Book business travel and create detailed travel itineraries.
- Submit expense reports on time and in line with company policy.
- Create and edit reports, Google Slides/PowerPoint presentations, and meeting materials for internal and external audiences with attention to accuracy and detail.
- Work cross-functionally internally and with external vendors to host Organization’s upcoming events, presentations, installations, and holidays.
What we look for
- A history of thriving working in a fast-paced environment
- 4+ years support Experience to a senior/ C-level executive
- A “whatever it takes” mentality to make you and the CEO successful.
- Excellent writing skills with a knack for easily creating engaging client correspondence.
- Superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Understanding of priorities and timely responsiveness with flexibility outside of “regular” business hours.
- Initiative, attention to detail, the ability to learn quickly, and a passion for managing many moving pieces in a fast-paced environment.
- Patience, proactivity, and a positive attitude.
- A passion for helping and supporting others.
- Exceptional emotional intelligence and strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Experience with Outlook, Google Suite, Studio IT
- BA/BS degree preferred
Benefit and Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) with company match
- Freedom Leave
- Wellness plan and events
- And, more..
Curiosity Makes Us Tick
Our love of learning manifests in everything we do - from the surveys we field and the datasets we analyze to the technology we develop. Where others pause, we push forward, uncovering hidden meaning and answers. Always learning, always looking for more.
Reward the Hustle
We attract and cultivate talent who roll up their sleeves and get things done, no matter the task, timeline or challenge. In return, we recognize and reward their performance and commitment. It’s an approach that keeps our teams tight, hands-on, and consistently delivering.
Trust is Everything
Our research and perspectives move markets, fuel creative decisions and impact millions of fans daily. This kind of influence requires trust and responsibility, something bestowed on us by our clients. It is earned, honored, and never taken for granted.
Value the What and the How
It’s not enough to be exceptional in your role if you can’t play well with the team. We honor great work by looking at what is accomplished and how we work together to achieve results. This ensures great performance never comes at the cost of behavior that can harm our culture.
Diversity will be Our Superpower
Our differences make us stronger. As researchers and data scientists, we have a responsibility to reflect the diverse audiences and communities all around us. Understanding people, opinions and life experiences fuels our insights and deepens our perspectives.
At MarketCast, we don't just accept difference - we embrace it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our global culture and success. MarketCast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.