Analyst, Quantitative Research
BRAND TRACKING | New York, NY | Full Time
At MarketCast, we believe in the power of fandom. Whether you are a Hollywood studio developing the next blockbuster, a streaming service fighting for subscribers, or a beverage brand seeking to disrupt the grocery aisle, we provide data-driven research and insights to help find and engage the fans that matter most.
Our unique mix of quantitative and qualitative research provides the scale to support the biggest marketing campaigns on the planet as well as the speed and agility to focus on solving unique client business challenges. Combined, MarketCast gives clients powerful insights to navigate today’s complicated media landscape and deliver strategies that build and retain fandom.
We are looking for an Analyst, Quantitative Research to join our Brand Tracking Team in NYC or Los Angeles. This role will help design quantitative research, interpret the results, and apply other quantitative methods to a range of projects, with a specific emphasis on strategic brand development, positioning, and architecture. The position requires a foundational understanding of primary quantitative research design and basic statistics, as well as interest in marketing and strategy.
- Writing and maintaining survey instruments
- Management of quantitative research operations and quality control
- Analysis of quantitative and qualitative research
- Report and materials creation, including analysis of research results and contextual interpretation of results
Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have at least 1 years of experience in market research, analytics, or at a strategic agency
- Have a bachelor’s degree or higher in the social sciences, economics, business, marketing, or statistics, or related disciplines.
- Be curious about people, what drives them, and why they do what they do
- Be a creative thinker and a proactive problem solver
- Have strong communication skills
- Have the desire and willingness to work as part of a team
- Be adept at working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple priorities
- Completely proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- This role can be based in NYC or LA
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) with company match
- Freedom Leave
- Wellness plan and events
- Movie tickets for opening weekends
As entertainment converges, silos breakdown and consumption habits shift, only MarketCast provides clients a holistic view of fandom, helping them ride the waves of disruption and engage the audiences that matter most. We have built a world-class research and analytics team that can address the needs of today’s ever-changing media landscape. Today, we count some of the biggest names in entertainment as clients, including leading Hollywood studios, streaming services, lifestyle brands and sports leagues and teams.
What really sets MarketCast apart from others is our amazing people and our focus on providing great client service. Together, we are:
- Big enough to support the largest brands and campaigns on the planet.
- Agile enough to tackle the unique client challenges with high-touch service.
- Highly focused on media and entertainment, and the brands that intersect them.
- And, we deliver research and insights that are accessible, informative and actionable.
At MarketCast, we don't just accept difference - we embrace it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our global culture and success. MarketCast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.