Administrative Assistant/Front Desk
Admin | Charlotte,NC | Full Time and Part Time
Marco Corporation was founded in 2006 as a holding company for our family-focused retail subsidiaries. Our goal is to enrich the lives of our customers by offering brand name products at fair prices that center around the health and well-being of their family. Our customer philosophy is to treat everyone like family, providing exceptional and very personalized service among a sea of big-box retailers where a customer is a dollar sign.
Marco Store Workforce diversity gives us access to a world of different ideas and perspectives. Marco Corporation is committed to maintaining a corporate culture that are treated with dignity and respect. We recognize that when diversity is valued and respected the results are improved
service, customer satisfaction and a positive community image. We believe our employees make a world of difference and work to maintain an environment where diversity and inclusion is a critical component of our success. Our Diversity Vision To build a high performing companies where individual differences and contributions of employees, customers and business partners are respected and valued in all different industries we operate , the result of which is a business organization where fairness, trust and integrity govern relationships and the way we do business.
- Serve as point person for organizing all large mailings
- Assist in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies
- Coordinate the repairs and maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machines, computers, printers, etc.
- Manage conference room reservations and organize all aspects for meetings
- Type correspondence and reports; edit and update various spreadsheets
- Maintain confidential records and files - Perform other related duties as required
Perform other duties as required
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- Please list your harder requirements and "nice to haves" here. This section should be keyword-rich - i.e. please include the keywords you anticipate that job seekers will use to search for jobs on job boards.
401k and Health insurance