Open Position: Systems Engineer
MAQ Software delivers innovative software solutions for Fortune 500 companies. Our solutions use Big Data and advanced Business Intelligence features of SQL Server, AI and Cognitive Services including Azure Machine Learning, the latest cloud computing trends including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and the latest form factors such as iOS and Android.
The company has been closely aligned with Microsoft Corporation for the past sixteen years. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner for Data Analytics, Application Development, and Data Platform. In addition, MAQ Software is a Consulting Partner for Amazon Web Services.
Recently, MAQ Software was honored for the 9th time as one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc. magazine. Less than 1% of Inc. 5000 companies demonstrate sustained growth by appearing nine or more times.
We foster an entrepreneurial culture with a can-do attitude. All our key managers share IIT or IIM type of excellence in our backgrounds with significant experience in developing and growing the company for many years. The company managers enjoy working with the latest technology and computing trends ahead of the larger industry players.
Starting with the top managers, we have actively involved in the building the business on daily basis. Our managers wear multiple hats from conducting recruitment drives at engineering campuses, training new graduates and working with customers to understand their requirements. We follow lean and agile software development techniques to deliver software solutions in half the time as compared to larger players. We focus on excellence in everything we do and details matter to us. We offer above average compensation in return for above average commitment to quality work and dedication to our customers.
We are looking for highly motivated Systems Engineers/ Systems Administrators. The position requires strong technical and communication skills.
As a Systems Engineer you will be working on latest Microsoft products/ technologies like Windows 10, Windows Server 2016 R2, Hyper V, SharePoint 2013/2016, SQL Server 2017, Azure etc.
Global IT Helpdesk (40%)
• Handle IT support requests of employees through Helpdesk ticketing system across locations with the utmost professionalism, courtesy, and responsiveness
• Establish and follow a ROB (Rhythm of Business) to ensure that all issues are resolved in a timely manner or escalated to the appropriate group
• Drive operational aspects of incident management, ensuring SLAs for time, quality, and customer satisfaction are met for our global infrastructure
IT Tasks (40%)
• Participate in design, installation, and administration of local networks and ensuring high availability of internet connectivity
• Troubleshoot complex issues and determining remedial action required to resolve such problems
• Manage Office 365 portal, SharePoint 2016 environment, Free PBX, AWS and Azure cloud services usage and other Microsoft products
• Monitor and maintain systems/servers, VoIP phones, Network shared printers and NAS
• Allocate and maintain IT asset inventory and Secure Access Work Station
• Identify and document common recovery procedures for service impacting incidents
• Conduct IT training and Bootcamp setup for new employees
• Develop, communicate and drive service improvement plan to maintain an environment of continuous improvement with a focus on rapid growth, world-class quality, and cost efficacy
• Research, implement and quickly adapt to latest technologies
• Automate IT tasks and simplify IT infrastructure
• B.E./B.Tech. /MCA in Computer Science /Information Technology from a reputed university with minimum 60% aggregate
• Operations Experience in a 24 x 7 x 365 support model
• Demonstrate strategic thinking, quantitative and analytical skills, team leadership, and collaboration
• Excellent problem solving, judgment, and decision-making skills
Skills and Abilities
• Excellent communication skills (spoken and written English)
• Ability to work in PST shifts
• High-level technical troubleshooting ability
• Customer orientation
• Certified in at least 2 Microsoft products, preferably Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, Azure, SharePoint 2013 (MCSE, MCTS, MCSA etc.) and CCNA (optional)
• Ability to multitask and work 6 days a week (48.5 hours per week at a minimum)
Experience: 0-1 years
CTC: 350,000 LPA