Marketing | Hyderabad, India | Full Time
MAQ Software delivers innovative software solutions for Fortune 500 companies. Our solutions use Big Data and advanced Business Intelligence features of SQL Server, AI and Cognitive Services including Azure Machine Learning, the latest cloud computing trends including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and the latest form factors such as iOS and Android.
The company has been closely aligned with Microsoft Corporation for the past twenty years. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner for Data Analytics, Application Development, and Data Platform. In addition, MAQ Software is a Consulting Partner for Amazon Web Services.
Recently, MAQ Software was honored for the 9th time as one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc. magazine. Less than 1% of Inc. 5000 companies demonstrate sustained growth by appearing nine or more times.
We foster an intense work culture with a can-do attitude. All our key managers come from excellent educational backgrounds and have significant experience growing a company and mentoring software engineers. Due to our smaller size, we adopt the latest technologies and computing trends ahead of the larger industry players. As a part of the company’s globally distributed engineering team, our engineers gain exposure to the latest software engineering practices and fast development cycles.
Our developers routinely work on challenging technical problems that utilize the latest technologies for fast-paced software delivery.
We are looking for an experienced candidate to support sales on a dedicated basis to drive and manage programs to improve sales performance, efficiencies and outcomes.
• Writing, editing proposals and other related documents
• Work with SMEs, Solution architects, UI/ UX teams and other functional teams as needed to create proposals
• Assists in ensuring proposal submissions as per RFP guidelines
• Works with dev team if required to create POC’s for proposals
• Understands industry domain and conduct competitive analysis for creating proposals
• Strong experience in creating end-to-end proposals across technologies
• Assists teams in developing and generating strategies, themes, and differentiators for responses
• Responsible for writing and reviewing sales proposals for data management & analytics services
• Assists in developing & creating proposals and other sales-related documents
• Responds to RFP, RFQ and RFI in a timely manner
Qualifications & Skills:
• Candidate can come from education background - B. Tech./B.E. (CSE/IT), M. Tech. (CS/IT), BCA + MCA/B.Sc. (IT) + MCA/B.Sc. (CS) + MBA with a minimum of 60% across academic years
• Excellent analytical and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Highly collaborative orientation. Aptitude for working with colleagues across a range of seniority levels and areas of subject matter expertise
• Experience managing multiple projects and competing timelines
• Ability to respond to shifting priorities quickly and effectively
• Attention to detail and great observation skills
• Diligence and commitment to meet stringent deadlines