Presales Solutions Architect
Software | Noida, Uttar Pradesh , India | Full Time
As a Solution Architect for the Sales Team, you will play a crucial role in driving sales by providing technical expertise and designing effective solutions to meet the needs of our customers. You will work closely with the sales team, prospects, and customers to understand their requirements, create compelling solutions, and communicate the value of our products and services. The Solution Architect will be a key liaison between the sales, product, and engineering teams to ensure seamless integration of solutions and customer satisfaction.
- Customer Needs Analysis o Connect with customers to understand their pain points and business objectives.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of client requirements to design tailor-made solutions.
- Solution Design o Develop innovative and comprehensive technical solutions that align with customer needs and demonstrate a clear understanding of the products and services offered.
- Proposals o Respond to software development Request for Proposals (RFPs), Request for Information (RFI), and Proposals by preparing related proposals and documents, to be submitted within the timeline.
- Develop a solution architecture by collaborating with subject matter experts (SMEs) as needed to design compelling proposals, demos, and prototypes. o Assist in ensuring proposal submissions are as per RFP guidelines.
- Expertise in our SaaS Product and Offerings
- Acquire and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the company's products, services, and capabilities. o Learn the latest industry trends, market dynamics, and best practices. o Identify target SaaS products through competitor analysis and market research.
- Recommend additional features and improvements to be incorporated into existing custom visuals, in alignment with current industry trends.
- Identify and conceptualize new custom visuals, driven by industry trends, to expand the range of offerings and meet evolving customer needs.
- Create and publish consulting offers in AppSource/Marketplace as per the competency and industry trends.
- Address customer issues related to published AppSource/Marketplace products (e.g., SaaS offerings, Custom visuals) to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Partner Program o Identify relevant partner programs and their associated benefits.
- Develop a comprehensive plan, closely collaborate with subject matter experts (SMEs), track and accomplish the program objectives effectively.
- Coordinate and work to achieve Specializations.
- Identify, analyze, and review case studies/blogs for publication on the company's products and services.
- Competitor analysis and Market Research
- Learn the latest industry trends, market dynamics, and analyze competitor activities. Utilize this knowledge to adapt sales strategies and maintain a competitive edge.
- Strong interpersonal and management skills to work and communicate with people across various teams.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Candidate can come from education background - B. Tech./B.E. (CSE/IT), M. Tech. (CS/IT), BCA + MCA/B.Sc. (IT) + MCA/B.Sc. (CS) + MBA with a minimum of 60% across academic years.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Highly collaborative orientation. Aptitude for working with colleagues across a range of seniority levels and areas of subject matter expertise.
- Experience managing multiple areas and competing timelines.
- Eye to detail and observation skills.
- Diligence and commitment to meet stringent deadlines.
- Must have a creative mindset towards articulating the solution via presentations and demonstrations.
- In-depth knowledge of inside sales techniques, processes, and best practices.
- Familiarity with CRM software and sales analytics tools.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong experience in creating end-to-end proposals across Microsoft technologies.
- Strong analytical and research skills, enabling the ability to draw meaningful insights and inferences from data and construct an action plan to leverage it for business growth and sales.
Experience: 4 to 8 years
Job location: Express Trade Towers 2, Second Floor, B-36, Sector 132, Noida 201301