Finance | Hyderabad, India | Contract
MAQ Software delivers innovative software solutions for Fortune 500 companies. Our solutions use Big Data and advanced Business Intelligence features of SQL Server, AI and Cognitive Services including Azure Machine Learning, the latest cloud computing trends including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and the latest form factors such as iOS and Android.
The company has been closely aligned with Microsoft Corporation for the past sixteen years. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner for Data Analytics, Application Development, and Data Platform. In addition, MAQ Software is a Consulting Partner for Amazon Web Services.
Recently, MAQ Software was honored for the 9th time as one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc. magazine. Less than 1% of Inc. 5000 companies demonstrate sustained growth by appearing nine or more times.
We foster an intense work culture with a can-do attitude. All of our key managers come from excellent educational backgrounds and have significant experience growing a company and mentoring software engineers. Due to our smaller size, we adopt the latest technologies and computing trends ahead of the larger industry players. As a part of the company’s globally distributed engineering team, our engineers gain exposure to the latest software engineering practices and fast development cycles.
Our developers routinely work on challenging technical problems that utilize the latest technologies for fast-paced software delivery.
Job Description: We are looking for an Associate Business Manager to manage our Office Administration, Accounting, compliance with local laws and regulations. We are looking at Chartered Accountant /Cost Accountant to support our business management activities. Familiarity with operational, financial, quality assurance and corporate law is helpful.
Key result areas as percentage of overall work items will be:
- Ensure interface and compliance for SEZ, customs, STPI, and other government bodies
- Ensure legal compliances for wages, PF, ESI, and Shop act etc. for contract resources in all offices
- Renew licenses under the Shops & Establishment Act, and maintain all the records
Financial Accounting (25%)
- Coordinate and manage banking activities and relationship
- Conduct internal audits to ensure financial compliances
- Create and maintain cash flow statement, and monthly/quarterly/annual budgets
- Review Analysts’ work to ensure financial statements are completed accurately and resolve any differences or issues
- Manage petty cash process and transactions, including reimbursement for employees
Vendor management (25%)
- Lead the negotiations and manage all key agreements/contracts for all the company offices in India. This includes, catering, housekeeping, landlord/ rental relationships, security and all other contractors
- Lead the procurement activities for all offices. This includes office supplies, stationary and cafe supplies
- Prepare Pay Orders, manage procurements and ensure on-time delivery
- Prepare the salary input files for all the company offices in India
- Coordinate with the payroll agency to ensure accurate salary disbursements
- Support the HR team for financial and taxation related queries
- Establish and maintain hard copy and electronic filing systems for departmental data, documents, and other materials
- Support International and Domestic Travel, Visa, Currency, ticket & Hotel Arrangements for Company employees & Visitors
- Work independently and within a team on special projects. Act as coordinator which may include collecting and analyzing information, planning and coordinating multiple presentations and meetings, project tracking and follow-up on issues or action items within the department, and other departments
Candidate Profile: Qualifications should include:
- Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant/MBA Finance/ Certified public accountant
- Above 60% throughout academic career
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
Experience: 0 – 1 year