Vice President of Provider Network Development
Sales | Remote, FL | Full Time
As the Vice President of Provider Network Development, you will serve as MAP’s primary liaison to the addiction treatment field. This role will also be crucial in identifying, maintaining, and cultivating key relationships within the field of Addiction Recovery.
- Identify, arrange meetings with, travel to and convert target treatment providers by getting MAP program coordinators set up onsite to maximize our payer client’s member enrollment into MCS
- Arrange and conduct meetings with target treatment provider leadership to present MAP’s partnership with payers and MAP’s model’s for putting a program coordinator onsite.
- Communicating value prop
- Communicating program coordinator roles and workflow
- Collaborate with sales team to understand market and treatment center priorities being targeted for MCS implementation
- Report into executive and sales teams on the status and timelines for meetings and anticipated treatment provider onboarding dates
- Collaborate with HR to identify and fill MCS program coordinator roles that will be utilized at the treatment providers
- Collaborate with MHM Managed Services / Client Success teams to coordinate program coordinator projects with payer implementation projects and timelines
- Account manage converted treatment providers where MAP has onsite program coordinators located
- Report status of program coordinator projects weekly to MAP senior executives
- Attend weekly payer project status meetings
- Attend relevant treatment provider conferences and conduct meetings with the larger / leader organizations so that they understand what MAP is doing and maintain a favorable understanding and image of what we do
- Provide meeting and conference recaps and communicate insights to MAP leadership on trends and developments in the Addiction Recovery field
- Manage any direct to treatment provider sales opportunities
- Assist in recruiting Licensed BH professionals
- Success will primarily be measured in this role by converting target treatment providers into network participants which means successful installation of a MAP program coordinator
- This is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- 7+ years’ experience working in the SUD treatment space
- This individual must be very well plugged in and known in the SUD treatment field
- Willing to travel to our target markets often and meet with targeted treatment providers
- Know the organizational infrastructure and operations of SUD treatment providers
- Strong communication and presentation skills
We're an award-winning company that uses cutting-edge, technology-enabled solutions to improve the lives of those affected by Substance Use Disorder. Based in Austin, Texas, our passionate team turns a combination of advanced medical devices, predictive analytics, data analysis, strategic partnerships, and strong coffee into real results that impact individuals and families all over the country. We have a variety of roles at our company, but everyone’s goal is the same: revolutionizing addiction recovery to improve outcomes.
We are a mission-driven organization that takes care of our people; our most valuable resource. We provide an excellent benefits package that includes:
- A supportive company culture that values what you bring to the table while still giving you the opportunity to learn, grow, and advance your career.
- Employer paid medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Generous PTO package
- Employee Assistant Program
- Business-casual environment
- Free snacks & beverages