Treatment Center Coordinator
Care Solutions | Houston, TX Area | Full Time
75% Local travel to multiple sites in area required
Must have valid drivers license, current auto insurance, and reliable transportation
The MAP Care Solutions (MCS) Facility Coordinator provides on-site services for the recovery support day-to-day operations. Actively responds to the needs of MCS providers and participants. Implements service and support to internal and external customers.
- On-site operational point of contact for recovery support clients:
- Develops schedule with treatment center/facility for Recovery Support Appointments between patients and MAP Peer Recovery Support Specialists
- Coordinates future appointments with treatment center for patients and MAP Peer Recovery Support Specialists
- Accessible during appointments to troubleshoot any communication/technology errors
- Email and/or phone communication with treatment center/provider regarding new and discharged patients
- Work closely with on-site staff to develop processes and presentations to promote MAP Care Solutions
- Access treatment center electronic medical records to obtain patient information for MAP RSS
- Retrieve patient information from BOX
- Data entry into MAP Recovery Network
- Client information – demographics, treatment information, MAP Program dates
- Updating treatment information if any changes occur
- Activate new MCS patients in the MAP Recovery Network once treatment center has communicated pertinent information
- Relay activation information to recovery advocates and recovery support management
- Correspond with Peer Recovery Support Specialists information needed for the patient’s recovery support from the treatment center (i.e. updated demographics, patient’s in-treatment center participation)
- Maintain a positive working relationship with clients and employees
- Support MCS Administrator with administrative tasks when needed
- Assist in MRN patient information updates after activation
- Perform and/or assist in training for administrative staff
- Assist in collection of consent and related medical records and coordinate discharge planning and discuss recovery plan, with facility staff and physicians.
- Understand, respect, and abide by all HIPAA laws and regulations – maintain a HIPAA compliant work space
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of one (1) years' experience working with substance use disorder, mental health or recovery work setting.
- Certified as a Peer Recovery Support Specialist.
- You must have you have 3 years of continuous sobriety from drugs and alcohol.
- You must actively be working a “program of recovery” related to your history of substance use. A “program of recovery” includes the following:
- Regular and active attendance of recovery support activities (12 – Step meetings, SMART Recovery, other mainstream recovery support community, regular appointments with a provider who is treating your substance use disorder).
- Maintaining a lifestyle that promotes continued mental, physical and spiritual health and healthy interpersonal relationships.
- Genuine commitment to the support and health of individuals and families affected by substance use disorders.
- Understanding of and sensitivity to the challenges facing individuals and families affected by substance use disorders in a manner that is accepting and free of stigma.
- Exemplary customer service skills.
- Must be comfortable presenting in group or one to one setting.
- Attention to detail and ability to complete the job with minimal errors.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Knowledge of HIPAA and confidentiality practices
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Skype for Business.
- Experience in coordinating substance use treatment, counseling and coaching is a plus.
- Marketing/sales experience and/or background is a plus.
We're an award-winning company that uses cutting-edge, technology-enabled solutions to improve the lives of those affected by Substance Use Disorder. Based in Austin, Texas, our passionate team turns a combination of advanced medical devices, predictive analytics, data analysis, strategic partnerships, and strong coffee into real results that impact individuals and families all over the country. We have a variety of roles at our company, but everyone’s goal is the same: revolutionizing addiction recovery to improve outcomes.
We are a mission-driven organization that takes care of our people; our most valuable resource. We provide an excellent benefits package that includes:
- A supportive company culture that values what you bring to the table while still giving you the opportunity to learn, grow, and advance your career.
- Employer paid medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Generous PTO package
- Employee Assistant Program
- Business-casual environment
- Free snacks & beverages