Care Solutions | Lost Creek Office, Austin, TX | Full Time
The MAP Care Solutions (MCS) Training Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the Director of Training and Development with the development, administration provision and documentation of training for the Peer Recovery Support Specialists (PRSS).
- Responsible for assisting the Director of Training and Development with the design and delivery of training material for Peer Recovery Support Specialists (PRSS)
- Plan, coordinate and provide new hire training for PRSS’
- Coordinate and evaluate continuing education training for PRSS
- Evaluate the new hire training and processes, recommending and implementing changes when appropriate
- Assist and coordinate policy and procedure formulation, dissemination, and revisions related to the training program
- Maintain and update all training material
- Manage the certification and renewal process for local and national peer recovery support certification
- Understand, respect, and abide by all HIPAA laws and regulations – maintain a HIPAA compliant work space
KNOWLEDGE AND REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of one (1) years' experience working with substance use disorder, mental health or recovery work setting
- Certified as a Peer Recovery Support Specialist in the State of Texas by the Texas Certification Board of Addiction Professionals
- You must have you have 3 years of continuous sobriety from drugs and alcohol
- You must actively be working a “program of recovery” related to your history of substance use. A “program of recovery” includes the following:
- Regular and active attendance of recovery support activities (12 – Step meetings, SMART Recovery, other mainstream recovery support community, regular appointments with a provider who is treating your substance use disorder).
- Maintaining a lifestyle that promotes continued mental, physical and spiritual health and healthy interpersonal relationships
- Genuine commitment to the support and health of individuals and families affected by substance use disorders.
- Understanding of and sensitivity to the challenges facing individuals and families affected by substance use disorders in a manner that is accepting and free of stigma.
- Microsoft products (Outlook, Word…)
- EDUCATION: High School Diploma or G.E.D. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Skype for Business.
We're an award-winning company that uses cutting-edge, technology-enabled solutions to improve the lives of those affected by Substance Use Disorder. Based in Austin, Texas, our passionate team turns a combination of advanced medical devices, predictive analytics, data analysis, strategic partnerships, and strong coffee into real results that impact individuals and families all over the country. We have a variety of roles at our company, but everyone’s goal is the same: revolutionizing addiction recovery to improve outcomes.
We are a mission-driven organization that takes care of our people; our most valuable resource. We provide an excellent benefits package that includes:
- A supportive company culture that values what you bring to the table while still giving you the opportunity to learn, grow, and advance your career
- Employer paid medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Generous PTO package
- Employee Assistant Program
- Business-casual environment
- Free snacks & beverages