System Administrator/ Help Desk Admin
Business Intelligence and Technology Services | Lost Creek Office, Austin, TX | Full Time
This position is also responsible for planning, implementation, and training of enterprise-wide IT initiatives that enhance business functions.
Responsible for supporting MAP staff - in both local and remote locations - from a technical standpoint including: installing, troubleshooting, and training end-users on software and hardware in a Windows environment; developing training documentation for end-users as well as documentation for the IT department’s internal procedures; manage IT-related processes for all employee on-boarding and exiting - including scheduling, equipment inventory, and user account provisioning.
This is a position that requires a high level of interpersonal skills, a breadth of technical knowledge, and the professional discretion to make strategic decisions quickly and achieve goals. Being able to communicate effectively is essential—both verbally and in writing, since this role interacts with everyone in the organization from senior leadership to individual contributors. The incumbent in this position must have a broad and working knowledge of IT concepts and applications in order to support the day-to-day business of IT operations as well as the ability to stay abreast of technological developments that will support the future growth of the organization. As part of a HIPAA compliant organization, the incumbent requires a basic understanding of how HIPAA regulations affect IT requirements.
- Manage HIPAA-compliant Windows Server Active Directory environment and networking infrastructure with guidance from System Administrator
- Manage, set up and troubleshoot VOIP and softphones enterprise-wide; triage with phone provider as needed
- Significant experience in on-site and remote desktop support
- High level of physical computer hardware knowledge, including BIOS settings and troubleshooting and replacing hardware components.
- Design and administer helpdesk support system, including managing users, triggers, automations, and forms, for internal and external brands
- Develop and deliver strategy for implementing new IT business applications company-wide
- Plan and diagram systems and processes
- Develop system reports to track issues and convert data into meaningful feedback
- Accept new project-based work on an ad-hoc basis, including administration of new on-premise and cloud-based systems as they are acquired
- Advanced-level technical support to MAP employees, contractors, and departments
- Provide timely, detailed, and courteous responses to all assigned tickets, meeting or exceeding defined SLAs
- Demonstrate an equal balance of people skills and troubleshooting skills
- Create and update documentation of processes, ranging from simple to complex, for end-user and internal IT reference
- Implement new system functionality and execute knowledge transfer to colleagues to manage post go-live support
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/IS or related field
- 5+ years IT support
- Demonstrated ability to perform IT analytics
- Project planning and management experience
- Solid understanding of networking issues and familiarity with DHCP, and IP protocols
- Ability to quickly shift priorities and delegate/escalate tasks
- Significant ingenuity and flexibility is expected
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Experience with formal presentations is desired.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with people at all levels of the organization, including senior leadership
We're an award-winning company that uses cutting-edge, technology-enabled solutions to improve the lives of those affected by Substance Use Disorder. Based in Austin, Texas, our passionate team turns a combination of advanced medical devices, predictive analytics, data analysis, strategic partnerships, and strong coffee into real results that impact individuals and families all over the country. We have a variety of roles at our company, but everyone’s goal is the same: revolutionizing addiction recovery to improve outcomes.
We are a mission-driven organization that takes care of our people; our most valuable resource. We provide an excellent benefits package that includes:
- A supportive company culture that values what you bring to the table while still giving you the opportunity to learn, grow, and advance your career
- Employer paid medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Generous PTO package
- Employee Assistant Program
- Business-casual environment
- Free snacks & beverages