Manager, Program Administration
Care Solutions | Lost Creek Office, Austin, TX | Full Time
We are currently seeking a Manager for the Behavioral Health and Substance Use Program Administration to work on our Recovery Support and Care Management teams. MAP Health is a special place and it requires a special type of person to work here. We are committed to attracting exceptional people who possess a rare combination of talent, drive, and intellectual curiosity. They are the people who naturally gravitate toward our culture, our geography, and our passion for discovery -- ambitious people for whom providing services to Substance use and Behavioral Health patients isn't just a career, but an elevated state of mind. The role of this resource will be to provide assessment, planning, counseling, and education services for the behavioral health patient.
- Lead the program administration team which includes remote Map Care Solutions coordinators and onsite facility coordinators.
- Assists in on-boarding clients, cases and collaterals to the MAP Programs for Substance Use and Behavioral Health.
- Coordinates and prepares SUD and BH program assignments daily for the Recovery Support and Case Management teams.
- Manages case assignments and measures case load, analyze completed case session documentations, clinical reviews and maintains a running log.
- Confirms all case sessions are completed and documented in a timely manner.
- Participates in weekday Care Solutions Case Review Calls, Monthly Client Outcome review meetings.
- Monitors and ensures case management compliance with Treatment Center contractual requirements, Medicare and Health plans.
- Conducts studies and prepares reports for client review and case management leadership meetings.
- Works with MAP Ecosystem partners to implement remote patient monitoring and digital health programs
- Formats policy and procedures, and ensures compliance across the team.
- Works with MAP Data Science and Managed Services team to compile a variety of narrative and statistical department reports locating sources of information, develop forms.
- Coordinates meetings, maintains logs, completes and distributes minutes.
- Coordinates Primary Care and Psychiatrist on-boarding and referral, including the preparation of provider packets.
- Coordinates Remote Monitoring Vendor and related patient on-boarding and referral, including design of workflows, communications and day-to-day management.
- Maintains sign in records and insures HIPPA guidelines are followed.
- Coordinates case management and recovery support as appropriate.
- Completes presentations for in-services / training, coordinates training, issues CEUs, and maintains training records.
- Other duties as assigned on administration of the MAP Care Solutions programs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree.
- LCDC, LPC, or LMSW is a BIG PLUS.
- At least two years previous experience in managing administration of a case management organization.
- Previous management experience including responsibilities for hiring, training, assigning work and managing performance of staff Experience in substance abuse or mental health counseling is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of counseling theories, techniques, workflows and principles including documentation for treatment services.
- Ability to work with team members and monitor quality and process with a focus on cost and time.
- Ability to coordinate and orchestrate team assignments effectively and completely.
- Model professionalism, integrity, and ethical principles at all times.
- Must have strong listening, written, and oral communication skill with ability to communicate clearly with patients, providers and staff.
- Ability to establish rapport and gain the confidence of others (providers, case managers, primary care team, patients and associates).
We're an award-winning company that uses cutting-edge, technology-enabled solutions to improve the lives of those affected by Substance Use Disorder. Based in Austin, Texas, our passionate team turns a combination of advanced medical devices, predictive analytics, data analysis, strategic partnerships, and strong coffee into real results that impact individuals and families all over the country. We have a variety of roles at our company, but everyone’s goal is the same: revolutionizing addiction recovery to improve outcomes.
We are a mission-driven organization that takes care of our people; our most valuable resource. We provide an excellent benefits package that includes:
- A supportive company culture that values what you bring to the table while still giving you the opportunity to learn, grow, and advance your career.
- Employer paid medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Generous PTO package
- Employee Assistant Program
- Business-casual environment
- Free snacks & beverages