Business Intelligence and Technology Services | Lost Creek Office, Austin, TX | Full Time
MAP’s Technology team is searching for an experienced Data Engineer to design and implement integrations between clients and MAP’s Live Data environment. The candidate will work closely with internal product, development, customer success teams, in addition to directly interfacing with clients. The Data Engineer should be able to ensure that the team is delivering well-engineered solutions in a collaborative environment, where mutual trust and respect are fostered.
· Assess potential integration projects for technical feasibility, highlight implementation risks as needed
· Design and implement client integration architecture
· Interface with client technical leaders to understand integration capabilities
· Define the structure of source systems, interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization and integration with MAP’s LIVE DATA environment
· Deliver large projects, on time.
· Communicate clearly with clients, customer success, product, and development team members
· 5+ years of strong expertise in Talend
· Experience with setup, configuration, design best practices, performance optimization, and team based development approaches using Talend.
· Create ETL jobs using complex business rules
· Extract from heterogeneous data sources and transform into a harmonized data store under stringent business deadlines
· Working experience on AWS platforms (RDS, S3, EMR, etc.)
· Knowledge of Postgres and Redshift
· Experience with Healthcare claims and clinical data preferred
· Strong database development and SQL capabilities
· Demonstrated design and delivery experience in the full lifecycle of data
· Knowledge of information delivery architecture
We're an award-winning company that uses cutting-edge, technology-enabled solutions to improve the lives of those affected by Substance Use Disorder. Based in Austin, Texas, our passionate team turns a combination of advanced medical devices, predictive analytics, data analysis, strategic partnerships, and strong coffee into real results that impact individuals and families all over the country. We have a variety of roles at our company, but everyone’s goal is the same: revolutionizing addiction recovery to improve outcomes.
We are a mission-driven organization that takes care of our people; our most valuable resource. We provide an excellent benefits package that includes:
- A supportive company culture that values what you bring to the table while still giving you the opportunity to learn, grow, and advance your career.
- Employer paid medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Generous PTO package
- Employee Assistant Program
- Business-casual environment
- Free snacks & beverages