Internal Application: AWS/Linux Analyst
Business Intelligence and Technology Services | Lost Creek Office, Austin, TX | Full Time
The AWS Linux Analyst will join a talented, and growing team of smart people who enjoy coming to work each day to further the mission of MAP Health Management. Join a super motivated team and imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel innovations in the Healthcare industry.
- Architect and implement AWS environments for secure SaaS web applications.
- Drive network, firewall and services choices, configuration and monitoring.
- Understand, monitor plan for ongoing and future spend.
- Participate in the gathering of functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning.
- Assist in defining and executing redundancy, backup and recovery best practices and policies.
- Act as both AWS and Linux technical expert for internal IT and Development staff.
- Generate technical documentation for both internal usage as well as external compliance usage.
- Act as a triage resource to resolve production and non-production applications issues related to AWS or Linux OS level problems.
- This is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Supervisory Duties: No
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Computer Science BS or relevant experience
- 2+ years architecting and implementing complex AWS environments.
- 3+ years of Linux administration in production web application environment.
- Experience with EC2 and RDS management.
- Expertise is security, key management, VPC and security group configuration.
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices cloud infrastructure and architecture.
- Experience with capacity planning and monitoring.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment for iterative project turnarounds on mission & revenue critical, customer facing enviornements.
We're an award-winning company that uses cutting-edge, technology-enabled solutions to improve the lives of those affected by Substance Use Disorder. Based in Austin, Texas, our passionate team turns a combination of advanced medical devices, predictive analytics, data analysis, strategic partnerships, and strong coffee into real results that impact individuals and families all over the country. We have a variety of roles at our company, but everyone’s goal is the same: revolutionizing addiction recovery to improve outcomes.
We are a mission-driven organization that takes care of our people; our most valuable resource. We provide an excellent benefits package that includes:
- A supportive company culture that values what you bring to the table while still giving you the opportunity to learn, grow, and advance your career.
- Employer paid medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Generous PTO package
- Employee Assistant Program
- Business-casual environment
- Free snacks & beverages