Cannabis Visual Merchandiser
Marketing | Woodland Hills, CA | Full Time
Mammoth Distribution is a consumer product goods company with multiple product lines in the cannabis industry, however, cannabis industry experience is NOT required for this position.
We are looking for an expert Visual Merchandiser to help with 2 main objectives.
1. Designing new product displays.
2. Assisting our retail partners with designing and updating store (dispensary) layouts.
· Define, design and implement a creative visual merchandising strategy
· Create appealing and eye-catching visual displays that lead the customer through the entire store
· Produce window displays, signs, interior displays, floor plans, and special promotions displays
· Act in alignment with the organization’s culture, products, image and target market
· Monitor costs and work within budget
· Change displays to promote new product launches and reflect festive or seasonal themes
· Research lifestyle, demographics and design trends
· Proven work experience as a visual merchandiser or visual manager
· Access to a network of suppliers in the U.S. and China to make the displays and complete custom work at a fast rate
· Demonstrable visual design skills with a strong retail merchandising portfolio
· Solid experience in field visual merchandising, including window displays, signs, interior displays and space utilization
· Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design tools
· Knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices
· Creative and innovative thinker
· Ability to analyze sales merchandising reports and survey results