Retail & Delivery Specialist (Santa Rosa)
Distribution | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time
Do you have a healthy amount of empathy?
Can you deliver and showcase cannabis products in a world-class way?
We are looking to expand our team of Retail Specialist. We distribute the most requested cannabis brands in California to retail locations. As a Retail Specialist, we would look for you to become the worlds best at assisting our retail partners to deliver, restock, display and sell cannabis products.
Our ideal candidate for this position will take pride in their ability to provide exceptional customer service while also ensuring a safe, accurate, efficient, friendly, and timely delivery.
- Making Deliveries
- Visual Merchandising
- Operational Services
- Quality Control
- Providing excellent Customer Service
- Company-Wide Communication
- Communication with Collectives, Shops, Delivery Services, Retail Accounts, etc…
- Quality Control of Product
- Product Knowledge
- Inventory Management
- Cash Handling
- Warehouse Organization
- Lifting/Pushing/Pulling up to 50lbs
- Maintaining a Clean and Safe Work Environment
- Other Duties and Responsibilities as assigned
- Culture fit: Honest, Happy, Hungry, and Focused. It's only 4 items, but only apply if you exceed the vast majority of others at all 4 of these.
- Buttoned Up: You don't skimp on the details. You will be responsible for placing and showcasing our products in a thoughtful, clean, and orderly way that increase consumer engagement.
- Saftey Consense: Maintain a clean driving record. This position will require you to visit many locations throughout California. Be ready to drive and arrive in a safe and happy way.
Bonuses you should let us know about:
- Sales, customer service, merchandising, or driving experience
- Cannabis industry or consumer experience
- Clean driving record
- Reliable transportation
- MMJ recommendation (or willing to apply within 30 days)
- Commensurate with experience
- Reimbursement of .35 cents per mile