General Ledger Accountant
Finance | Woodland Hills, CA | Full Time
Mammoth is the leading cannabis manufacturing, distribution, and branding company in California.
Mammoth Distribution seeks a self-motivated professional General Ledger Accountant to join our fast growing team. To be successful in this role, you must be a detail-oriented team player who will be responsible for performing month-end closes and reconciliations, preparing disbursements, daily cash reporting and facilitating day-to-day accounting assignments. Reports to the Head of Finance.
REQUIRED EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree (CPA is not required)
- General ledger entries and reconciliations
- Preparation of month-end and year-end close
- Preparation of accounting reports
- Data entry, exporting and organizing
- Accounting project management
- Conserve time by reading, researching, and summarizing information
- Taking on additional responsibilities as needed.
- Strong software skills including Excel and Quickbooks
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Required experience in manufacturing and/or distribution
- Managing multiple entities a plus
Compensation ranges from $60,000 to $70,000 based off of experience with an opportunity to advance