Cannabis Event Specialist (Sacramento)
Marketing | Sacramento, CA | Part Time
Mammoth offers a wide variety of services in the cannabis industry including business development, branding, marketing & operations, distribution and more.
What we're looking for:
Do you enjoy talking to people and want to be a part of the booming Cannabis Industry?
We are looking for part-time events associate to represent our company on the front lines.
The ideal candidate is punctual, enjoys meeting new people, and is comfortable working in a variety of business settings.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to relate to different people in a range of occasions
- Highly approachable, social and outgoing
- Top notch time management and organizational skills
- Naturally entrepreneurial, with a high sense of responsibility and initiative
- Enthusiastic, energetic and positive attitude
- Highly committed, professional and a great team player
- A full, clean, driving license and reliable transportation
- MMJ Recommendation (or willing to apply within 30 days)
- High school diploma, or equivalent, required
- Fluent in English
• Commensurate with experience
• Reimbursement of .35 cents per mile
We are an equal opportunity employer, and do not unlawfully discriminate against, make employment decisions, or permit harassment based on perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, immigration status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical condition, U.S. Military or veteran status, salary history, or any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances. Our company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities, including but not limited to the Fair Pay Act, FEHA, and all applicable laws and ordinances regarding conviction and arrest history.