Interactive | Spokane, WA | Full Time
We are a full-service advertising and brand design agency with offices in Spokane, Seattle, and San Diego. Our difference lies in our ability to uncover the truth within brands and devise powerful ways to connect with their audience.
We are seeking a talented interactive designer with proven expertise in flash-based design and development. The position requires the unique ability to efficiently develop high performing flash-based interactive media that is deeply consistent with the underlying creative vision, all within a rapidly changing environment where tight deadlines are the norm and perfection is a must.
- Work with creative directors, art directors, developers, and other personnel in developing interactive media.
- Develop and build high performing interactive media, such as banner advertisements, using Flash-based technologies.
- Assume full ownership and successful completion of projects on an ongoing basis.
- Implement the creative vision for the media under tight deadlines in a manner that exudes a deep passion for the end user experience, the business objective behind it, and the highest standards of excellence.
- Expertise in Flash-based technologies and examples to prove it. Impress us.
- 3+ years of experience with Flash design and development, including experience with ActionScript 2.0/3.0.
- Some competency with XML and JSON.
- Specific experience building high performing flash-based banner advertisements.
- Ability to effectively implement the creative vision for the media under very tight deadlines.
- Beyond first-rate flash design/development expertise, self-directed problem solving, critical thinking skills, and the ability to enthusiastically adapt to rapidly changing design requirements are a must.
NICE TO HAVES
- BA in graphic design, multimedia, interactive design OR a BS in computer science OR a related degree AND the required mix of experience, training, and TALENT.
Magner Sanborn is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with expertise and talent. We are a performance-based culture and offer generous employee benefits.