Account Services Internship - Seattle
General | Seattle, WA | Full Time and Internship
Magner Sanborn is a full-service, digitally integrated advertising and brand design agency with offices in Spokane and Seattle. Our difference lies in our ability to uncover the truth within brands and devise powerful ways to connect with their audience.
We are seeking an Account Services Intern with emerging experience in a variety of areas including advertising, PR, marketing, business communication, or a related field. The position requires the ability to help efficiently coordinate, research, and implement a variety of projects for our clients. A successful candidate will be adept at working within a rapidly changing environment where tight deadlines are the norm.
(Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:)
- Assistance in the setup, organization, execution and/or maintenance of a variety of projects
- Participate in pick-up and delivery of print materials and props
- Reporting and communicating clearly and efficiently with the team
- Being available to meet at local off-location areas for photo/commercial shoots, audio recordings, and press checks
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Basic knowledge of social media is a plus
- Self-directed, strong communication and people skills, and the ability to enthusiastically adapt to rapidly changing requirements
- Energy, a passion for your craft, a commitment to excellence in all you do, and a hunger to learn
- Nice to have: A degree in progress or coursework in marketing, advertising, PR, business, or a related field
- This is an unpaid 3-6 month internship
- Full-time and part-time positions available (Mon-Fri)
- $100 monthly stipend
- Experience & recommendations to put on your resume
- Exposure to a variety of tasks including radio audio recording, commercial shoots, print media distribution, media buying, client meetings and more
- Exposure to regional and national brands
- A chance for your ideas to be heard and potentially executed
- Flexible working environment and schedule
- The training necessary to pursue a career in Account Services
- Job shadowing is highly encouraged
SHOW. DON'T TELL.
We get a lot of resumes. We're most impressed by people who find creative ways to stand out from the noise, differentiate themselves, and show the value they can offer.
Magner Sanborn is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.