National Sales Account Manager
Sales | Camarillo, CA | Full Time
National Sales Account Manager
JOB SUMMARY: Eco-Friendly Consumer products company with amazing household care and personal care products is seeking a motivated and qualified HIGH ENERGY National Sales Account Manager (NSAM) to support the company’s growth.
The National Sales Account Manager (NSAM) is responsible for managing and growing key online and brick and mortar retailers. The NSAM’s focus will be on creating and executing a strategic plan for growing existing accounts as well as finding, securing and establishing new accounts and opportunities.
We are looking for a full time person who will manage and coordinate all efforts to build this channel and pioneer our new products. You must be a roll-up-your-sleeves kind of person who knows how to sell and not just manage an existing territory. You need to be able to understand concepts of sales velocity and reporting structures. No high pressure sales but you must be very comfortable with producing specific results to a plan. You will be required to travel as the need arises to the larger retailers and partners. In addition, you will attend and manage various trade show events related to this channel.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Creating and executing the strategy for expanding our brands into new online and brick and mortar key accounts.
- Developing sales plans and strategies for managing and growing the existing domestic customer base
- Running sales data analysis to provide data driven recommendations to customers
- Having strong analytical skills and familiarity with retail math
- Working cross-functionally with Marketing, Sourcing, Logistics and Product Development to ensure the success of our business partnerships
- Create plan-o-grams based on the accounts needs
- Manage key distributor accounts
- Work with the Salesforce.com CRM system to update and manage pipeline.
- This is an absolute. If you don’t work with CRM systems, it is not a fit.
- You must have experience selling consumer packaged goods products - REQUIRED
- Experience working with major ecommerce and brick and mortar accounts
- 15% travel required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to deliver effective sales presentations, negotiate and resolve customer concerns in a professional manner.
- Time management /Multi-tasking skills
- Must understand analytics and spreadsheets
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE (required):
College Degree or amazing life experiences with demonstrated success
Prior sales and management experience – 4 years +
Experience in Salesforce.com preferred but other CRM experience can be reviewed
Experience with consumer packaged goods companies and selling into channels
Experience with Green or cause based companies preferred
- Must be HIGH ENERGY AND PASSIONATE ABOUT LIFE!
- Must be an excellent communicator both written and verbal.
- Must be SELF CONFIDENT AND MOTIVATED. Ready to work in fast paced office.
- Must be extremely well organized with intense attention to details.
- Must be extremely proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Must love the details and love what you do.
- Must want to have some fun.
You will be required to show W2 information for your prior job to confirm base compensation and commission structure if one exists.
DO NOT CONTACT THE COMPANY DIRECTLY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE UNLESS YOU ARE CONTACTED. YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM CONSIDERATION IF THIS OCCURS.
Monday-Friday 8:30-5:30- flexible
Work from home office is an option
This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking work in an incredible environment and build a career.