Marketing | Camarillo, CA | Full Time and Part Time
JOB SUMMARY: Eco-Friendly Consumer products company with household care and personal care products is seeking a motivated and qualified HIGH ENERGY Graphic Design to support the company’s growth.
We are looking for a full time or part time Graphic Design for our in-house marketing team that would work directly with and report to our Design Supervisor. You will be responsible for supporting all aspects of digital marketing and related creative assets (sales collateral and presentations, website, email campaign and social media graphics, etc.) as well as 2-dimensional development including package and product design, illustration and print collateral. Must be responsible, detail oriented and excel at professional communication. You must be a self-starter able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate the ability to provide creative solutions to a variety of challenges.
The ideal candidate has a passion for design, can quickly wrap their design mind around a brand, and is looking to become part of a growing in-house team. Ideally this person thrives off collaboration and problem solving, is open to feedback, and isn’t afraid to ask questions.
The primary responsibilities will include:
- Work with the Design Supervisor and Marketing Manager to manage and execute congruent projects.
- Execute design decisions in clear and consistent communications of the brands.
- Create email, web and marketing collateral.
- Photo editing and retouching of images for email, web and marketing collateral.
- Research/stay tuned in with our market and audience.
- Communicate feedback to our Web Development team.
- Stay organized and on task to deliver on-time.
- Social Media content and publishing a plus.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE (required):
College Degree or amazing life experiences with demonstrated success
4+ years of experience in a professional environment.
BFA in Graphic Design
Experience with consumer packaged goods companies and selling into channels
Experienced and well-versed with digital design
Experience with package design a plus
Expert understanding of typography and color theory
- Must be HIGH ENERGY AND PASSIONATE ABOUT LIFE!
- Must be an excellent communicator.
- Must be SELF CONFIDENT AND MOTIVATED. Ready to work in fast paced office.
- Must be extremely well organized with intense attention to details.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Proficient and advanced in Adobe Platforms: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop; ability to create simple animated GIFs
- Experienced with Adobe Lightroom and Dreamweaver a plus
- Must love the details and love what you do
- Must want to have some fun
- Self-starter who works well under tight deadlines and maintains a keen eye for detail
- Solution oriented thinking
- Positive attitude and a healthy sense of humor!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; keen copywriting and copy editing a plus
Monday-Friday 8:30-5:30- flexible
Part time 20 hours a week or Full Time available
Work from home office is an option but being in the office is preferred
This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking work in an incredible environment and build a career.