Customer Service - Logistics Coordinator
Customer Service | Camarillo, CA | Full Time
Customer Service and Logistics Coordinator
JOB SUMMARY: The Next Generation of Eco-Friendly Consumer products company is seeking a motivated and qualified HIGH ENERGY individual to support the company’s growth and build a career.
The primary responsibilities will include:
- Customer service
Provide World Class Customer Service to customers by answering questions, taking orders and providing any additional assistance required.
- Using Zendesk support system
- Answering customer phone calls
- Managing our Magento platform – ensuring items in stock
- Overseeing issues with Magento administration
- Managing our subscriber customers in Subcribepro add-on to Magento
- Shipping coordination of in house shipments
- Working with Amazon Seller and Vendor Central platform
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE (required):
BA in Business, English, Communications or related area desirable
3+ years of Customer Service experience
Prior Customer Service and systems experience preferred
Experience with consumer products companies preferred
SKILLS we are looking for:
- Must be HIGH ENERGY AND PASSIONATE ABOUT LIFE!
- Must really enjoy change, learning and a very, very fast pace.
- Must be an excellent communicator.
- Must be SELF CONFIDENT AND MOTIVATED. Ready to work in fast paced office.
- Must be extremely well organized with intense attention to details.
- Must be a team player and wanting to help and support others
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products and other computer software.
- Ability to relate to people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner.
- Must love the details and love what you do.
- Must want to have fun.
- Ability to prioritize your time and tasks, and to successfully meet deadlines
- Outstanding Follow-up/Follow-through and Time Management Skills
- Self-reliant, Highly Organized, Self starter who enjoys detail, responsibility, and accountability
- Decision making and problem solving skills with the ability to multi task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please submit your resume with a cover sheet.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00- flexible
This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking work in an incredible environment and starting a career with experienced professionals.
Please do not contact the company directly as it will automatically disqualify you from the process.