Brand Manager - Green Consumer Packaged Goods
Marketing | Camarillo, CA | Full Time
Brand Manager – Green Consumer Packaged Goods
JOB SUMMARY: Eco-Friendly Consumer products company is seeking a motivated and qualified HIGH ENERGY Brand Manager to support the company’s growth and build a career.
Are you an experienced brand and product marketer excited to take on your next challenge? We are looking for a top-notch Brand Manager who is part product junkie and part communications guru to help take our brand to the next level. If you are scrappy, self-motivated, can think “outside of the box” and have a passion for natural products, we are ready for you to join the team.
The job of Brand Manager is an exciting opportunity to direct our multi-channel marketing efforts with the goal of driving consumer awareness for our brands to support growth expectations across all online and offline channels. We are seeking to add a dynamic and smart self-starter to our team. This is a great opportunity to be part of a small experienced team and make a significant impact.
What You Will Do:
The Brand Manager will be responsible for helping to develop the company’s strategic marketing imperatives with direct ownership over the implementation of a fully integrated marketing plan for the company’s brand and products with the goal of generating consumer demand, market share, and sales.
Duties of the Brand Manager:
- Develop a holistic marketing strategy in conjunction with the leadership team for new and existing products that drives awareness and trial along the path to purchase vis a vis key influencers, social media, digital, community events, couponing, point of sale, signage, campaigns, social media, and PR.
- Generate consumer demand and build brand and product equity through marketing initiatives that cross B2B and B2C platforms.
- Analyze and review the brand, competition, category, customer and consumer trends to enhance the brand’s performance.
- Develop and manage marketing budgets and monitor spend.
- Provide creative direction to internal team while also ensuring creative aligns with the brand’s identity, target audiences and opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with the sales team and help enable them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with the appropriate tools, materials and presentations necessary for customer meetings.
- Engage customers through the conception and implementation of trade and retail marketing programs while building and managing associated promotional calendars.
- Partner with the product marketing team in the development and execution of the innovation pipeline where necessary.
- Some travel may be required.
Here's what you'll bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field (MBA Preferred).
- 3-5 years of marketing experience, preferably in a CPG organization; natural products a plus.
- Successful candidates will have experience in marketing strategies in both traditional and social media channels; as well as deep experience in consumer communication, advertising and product marketing.
- Ability to work directly with owners and upper management, providing solid business recommendations and presenting polished work.
- Ability to “think outside of the box” to solve problems and able to offer unique solutions to problems.
- High EQ.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills/attention to detail required.
- Exceptional sense of urgency, with strong aptitude for learning and problem-solving.
- Advanced Excel and MS PowerPoint skills.
- Must be HIGH ENERGY AND PASSIONATE ABOUT LIFE!
- Must be an excellent communicator.
- Must be SELF CONFIDENT AND MOTIVATED. Ready to work in fast paced office.
- Must be extremely well organized with intense attention to details.
- Must have a clear understanding of lifestyle marketing and concepts
- Must love the details and love what you do.
- Must want to have some fun.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools
- Advanced knowledge of SEO/ SEM tools, and digital marketing platforms
- Proficient in web analytics tools and database technologies
- Turn business data and analytics needs into viable solutions
- Magento Platform
- Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Amazon Vendor and Seller Central platforms a big plus
You will work out of our HQ offices in Camarillo, CA.
To make it clear, we're not looking for just anyone. We're looking for someone special, someone who has these experiences and clearly demonstrates these skills.