Accounting coordinator - administration
Accounting | Camarillo, CA | Full Time
Accounting coordinator with administrative experience
Light manufacturer of consumer products company seeks an accounting coordinator for full time accounting functions and administrative work. We seek trustworthy, highly organized candidates with a great attitude, extreme attention to detail, and initiative. Experienced with consumer products company and administrative tasks. A great place to build a career path.
- 3+ years of bookkeeping experience with Quickbooks Premier and Enterprise - Manufacturing and Wholesale with Advanced Inventory.
- Experienced in Quickbooks (no on the job training)
- Experienced in AP (Quickbooks checks, tracking bills etc.), AR (Quickbooks invoices, tracking payments etc.), Bank Reconciliations, General Ledger
- Experienced in billing, cash application and account payable.
- Must be expert in Excel (formulas, formatting, analysis)
- Must be an expert in Microsoft Outlook for managing emails
- Computer literate in Microsoft OS, Office, and applications
Other skills that are a big plus
- Experienced with EDI functions including setup and management - A definite Plus
- Experienced in Inventory functions, build of materials, Raw and finished goods
- Ability to prioritize your time and tasks, and to successfully meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate these priorities to the team and adjust as needed
- Outstanding Follow-up/Follow-through and Time Management Skills
- Interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Self-reliant, Highly Organized, Self starter who enjoys detail, responsibility, and accountability
- Decision making and problem solving skills with the ability to multi task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Mathematical, analytical and conceptual skills
- Extremely organized with extreme focus on details
- Daily bookkeeping in Quickbooks AP (Quickbooks checks, tracking bills etc.), AR (Quickbooks invoices, tracking payments etc.), Bank Reconciliations, General Ledger
- Monthly account reconciliation
- Experienced with bank and credit card reconciliations
- Some Order entry and Invoicing
- Administrative functions including filing and organizing various documents
- Handling issues or questions with accounts/bills received
- Amazon Vendor and Seller Central platform experience a plus
This position will be in our Camarillo offices.
Please submit a separate resume with a cover letter telling us something about yourself. All applications without this information will be rejected.
Please do not contact the company directly as this will eliminate you from the process.