Head - Partnership & Alliances - Mobile App
Sales/Business Development | Indore, India | Full Time
Lead strategic customer acquisition and activation for mobile application
2. Leading strategic alliance Pan India.
3. Strategic Alliances and business development.
4. Strike partnerships and alliances with large OEM, apps, offline retail, wallets, banks and operators for strategic growth.
5. Drive alliance programs with operators for data bundling and offers Sales Revenue development
6. Dual responsibility of app marketing and business development for mobile apps of brand
7. Heading user acquisition programs for the WittyFeed portfolio of apps through OEM tie-ups, Facebook, ad words, ASO, Offline retail, leading mobile app brands, Operators and other user acquisition channels.
8. Oversee all business development and digital marketing initiatives of Apps i.e. News, Entertainment & Music.
9. Drive strategy alliance programs and accelerate growth for all Mobile Apps
10. Lead customer acquisition, activation and engagement.
11. Media Buy - Drive media buying activities and drive marketing campaigns for products.
12. Mentor the SEO, SEM, social media teams for driving app activations and website traffic acquisition.
13. Managed multimillion-dollar marketing spends on app downloads and activations Driving Monetisation of India, US and UK markets of all products through ad mob, FB and other DSP's integration in conjunction with AD sales team and ensuring the healthy yield of the ad inventory.
14. Captured customer acquisition data and designed the CLV dashboard for measuring user retention, usage behaviour patterns and remarketing.
15. Drive social and PR activities through internal teams
16. Responsible for building the news aggregation app ecosystem with publishers and content exchange networks.
17. Built and Lead the publisher alliances team and supervised a team of managers for content acquisition.
18. Structure business models and negotiating deals with media partners for driving ROI and generate ad revenue for the ecosystem.