Senior Account Executive-Midwest-Southeast US
Sales | Remote US | Full Time
Lytics, the customer data platform (CDP) built for marketing teams, improves your business performance by connecting the right data to Lytics’ powerful AI engine. By combining unique behavioral insights, machine learning, and real-time campaign orchestration, Lytics equips marketers with the tools to create unique one-to-one marketing campaigns and engagements based on each user’s interests and customer journey. Some of the world’s most innovative brands use Lytics’ CDP technology, including General Mills, Live Nation, Nestlé Purina, AEG, Industry Dive, and Yamaha. We are looking for smart, passionate, and dedicated individuals to grow with us and deliver great value to our customers and company.
Lytics is growing and we’re hiring a Senior Account Executive to join our team during a critical and exciting time in the fast-growing “Martech” and enterprise software sector. Our Senior AE's are responsible for driving and closing new logo & incremental business with enterprise-level clients. You are a strategic and consultative salesperson who understands the importance of finding the right solution for your clients. You are laser-focused throughout all stages of the sales cycle and are experienced in selling a highly complex and technical SaaS solution to enterprise-level clients. You have a passion for data, analytics, technology and digital transformation.
- Drive new business and incremental revenue across your assigned territory
- Create thoughtful and strategic sales plans to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Manage, prospect, qualify, forecast and generate pipeline and sales activity in Salesforce in order to hit revenue targets and quotas
- Champion Lytics' platform and product offerings for prospective clients through product demonstrations, trade-shows, market events in close collaboration with our Solutions Engineering team
- Lead strategy with pricing, new business, expanding existing relationships
- Deliver to achieve against monthly and quarterly quotas
- Partner with Solutions Engineering, Product Marketing, Sales Enablement, Sales Development, Professional Services and Customer Success to execute a seamless experience for our new and existing clients
- BS/BA degree required or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Experience selling a complex SaaS platform, added bonus if you’ve had exposure to MarTech
- Proven track record of consistent overachievement of quotas and revenue goals within large enterprise accounts
- Consistently and successfully managing sales process with complex technology, deal and pricing structures
- Consultative and solutions-oriented sales style with proven ability to effectively identify and sell to C-level executives, leveraging value and insight selling best practices
- Strong business acumen and ability to respond positively and strategically to challenges or objections
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Outstanding research, communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Travel: up to 40% (post Covid)
Why Work at Lytics?
You will be working in a company with tons of talent, that is in a rapidly growing space with plenty of opportunities. Each individual at Lytics is given a lot of freedom and responsibility day to day. Since we are not a large company you will be able to learn everyone's name, and knowledge transfers quickly across the entire company. In addition, the Lytics team is professional, open with sharing ideas and leadership is more than ready to help provide guidance on making you successful.
At Lytics, we recruit and reward employees based on performance and capability, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, educational background, national origin, religion, or physical ability.
Our goal at Lytics is to create an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work. We know that the best ideas & the best solutions happen when people bring their uniqueness to work with them. Inclusion is an integral part of how we leverage that uniqueness into our company. Creating a culture of equality and respect isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed in emerging technologies.
We are committed to taking care of our team, and along with providing a competitive salary and great benefits for employees and their families, we are dedicated to making sure there are a variety of methods for staff to grow their skills and further their careers. Benefits include affordable health insurance, 401K Match, flexible PTO, stock options, paid parental leave, remote work connectivity benefits, life insurance and disability plans.
To get started, click on the link below. To fast track your application, let us know in your cover letter why this job and company is of particular interest to you. We look forward to talking!