Internal Application: Manager, Professional Services
Professional Services | Remote US | Full Time
Lytics, the customer data platform (CDP) built for marketing teams, improves your business performance by connecting the right data to Lytics’ powerful AI engine. By combining unique behavioral insights, machine learning, and real-time campaign orchestration, Lytics equips marketers with the tools to create unique one-to-one marketing campaigns and engagements based on each user’s interests and customer journey. Some of the world’s most innovative brands use Lytics’ CDP technology, including General Mills, Live Nation, Nestlé Purina, AEG, Industry Dive, and Yamaha. We are looking for smart, passionate, and dedicated individuals to grow with us and deliver great value to our customers and company.
As a key member of the Professional Services team, the Manager, Professional Services will lead a team of Technical Services Consultants as well as perform technical consulting for our customers. You will focus on team growth, new hire onboarding & training, and goal tracking/personal improvement – this includes the day-to-day management of team responsibilities including general process adherence and consulting best practices. Along with the VP, Professional Services, you will set the tone and culture for the Professional Services team, encouraging and monitoring to high levels of job satisfaction.
In addition, you will primarily handle new and existing project allocations for team members. It will be expected that the Manager is an escalation point both for team members and customers in need of additional assistance or consultation. You must stay engaged in the product offerings and deliverables as you will be expected to assist in scoping, complex consultations and presales efforts as requested. This opportunity requires a high level of customer facing engagement with both customers and partners to ensure the team is always improving on the delivery of services and operational efficiencies. As the Manager, Professional Services, you will work as part of the broader Customer Success organization to improve customer adoption and happiness.
What You Will Do:
• Lead Professional Services programs and initiatives, spanning strategy, people, process, tools/technology and metrics – all which feed into key company-wide goals
• Support pre-sales & scoping activities, working closely with the Sales organization to ensure smooth transitions between contract closure to project kick off.
• Assign and manage resource allocations for new and existing Professional Services projects
• Work with Leadership to develop deliverable methodologies that expand customer success with all products, ensuring tight management, customer communications and expectation setting for customer deployments
• Act as customer escalation contact for project and support issues, representing the company and customer needs professionally, while supporting and championing staff
• Maintain and increase customer adoption and retention, including customer health definition and analysis
• Report and achieve department metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) such as billable utilization, TAM reporting, etc.
• Assist with Professional Services sales and support to the Sales Methodology
• Facilitate internal training and support models; responsible for developing successful 30/60/990 day onboarding plans for technical project manager and technical consultant new hires
• Continuously lead, build, coach and inspire diverse staff with the goal of ongoing individual improvement and retention, establishing a culture that encourages and motivates members to achieve their maximum potential
• Provide clear individual and team goals that ensure each team member understands their role in the success of Lytics; make changes when necessary and proactively address performance issues
What You Will Need:
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience, preferably with a business management or technical emphasis
6+ years’ experience in Enterprise software operations and 3+ years’ experience in technical or software implementation or consulting
2+ years experience leading and developing people; managing professional services/delivery organizations is preferred• An ability to present the technical value proposition to decision makers at all levels is expected
Demonstrated success communicating with both technical and non-technical audiences
Work in an environment with constantly shifting priorities and deadlines
Experience in a similar solutions/consultative role, working with internal and external stakeholders on software client engagements.
Familiarity with SQL.
Understanding of APIs and basic troubleshooting tools (Postman, cURL, etc.)
Proficiency in HTML & CSS with the ability to debug scope and manage others' code.
Proficient in Git.
A demonstrated ability for strategic planning, analytical thinking and strong organizational skills with a self-starter attitude
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentations skills and a focus on teamwork, with the ability to foster and manage relationships across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds
Availability to travel up to 25% (pending requirement due to COVID-19). You’ll find yourself in a critical role within the company to set up customers for success.
What would be nice to have:
Time in marketing or MarTech
Project management background
Experience in technical customer facing roles
Familiarity with a back-end language such as golang or python
Experience with Google Cloud Platform
Please submit your resume online with a cover letter that tells us both why you’re interested in working for Lytics in particular, along with a brief summary of how you meet each of the qualifications above (including the “nice to haves”).
Why Work at Lytics?
You will be working in a company with tons of talent, that is in a rapidly growing space with plenty of opportunity. Since we are not a large company you will be able to learn everyone's name, and knowledge transfers quickly across the entire company. In addition the Lytics team is professional, open with sharing ideas and leadership is more than ready to help provide guidance on making you successful.
At Lytics, we recruit and reward employees based on performance and capability, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, educational background, national origin, religion, or physical ability.
Our goal at Lytics is to create an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work. We know that the best ideas & the best solutions happen when people bring their uniqueness to work with them. Inclusion is an integral part of how we leverage that uniqueness into our company. Creating a culture of equality and respect isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed in emerging technologies.
We are committed to taking care of our team, and along with providing a competitive salary and great benefits for employees and their families, we are dedicated to making sure there are a variety of methods for staff to grow their skills and further their careers. Benefits include affordable health insurance, 401K, flexible PTO, stock options, remote work connectivity benefits, life insurance and disability plans.
To get started, click on the link below. To fast track your application, let us know in your cover letter why this job and company is of particular interest to you. We look forward to talking!