Design | Jersey City, NJ | Full Time
Junior/Intermediate level Architects
lwdmrARCHITECTS is an established, design-oriented, architecture and urban design firm located in the evolving
and vibrant Powerhouse Arts District in Downtown Jersey City. Our work environment is professional, flexible and
friendly within an open horizontal studio, providing the potential to engage in all areas of practice. We are seeking
creative, talented and dedicated architects to work collaboratively on a broad range of exciting projects.
We are seeking individuals with 2-5 years of professional experience. Applicants should be highly motivated,
passionate about design, and team players that demonstrate leadership, independence and initiative in
developing thoughtful and exceptional design solutions.
Candidates will be involved in the following activities:
• Assist in the creation and development of design concepts and solutions
• Help produce sketches, digital models and rendered views during the design process
• Join principals in the presentation of design strategies to clients.
• Collaborate in the selection of material and finishes
• Create finished, presentation level, rendered views
• Work with team members in the production of contract documents
• Engage in fieldwork
• Assist in the production of firm marketing efforts
You must have a B.Arch. or M. Arch from an accredited School of Architecture. You shall possess strong design,
production, communication, organizational, representation and computer skills, including 3D modeling and handsketching
abilities. Experience in the design and construction of mixed-use and multi-family housing within an
urban context is a plus. Firm members are expected to be on tract to become licensed professionals.
Powerhouse Arts District of Jersey City, NJ with direct PATH and Hudson-Bergen Light Rail connections.
Based upon abilities and experience
We offer health benefits, paid vacation, holidays and sick days
Permanent U.S. Resident, U.S. Citizen or U.S. National