Order Fulfillment Specialist
Sales and Marketing | Beaverton, OR | Full Time
Lumencor, Inc., based in Beaverton, Oregon, manufactures high-performance solid state lighting subsystems, "light engines," for bio-analytical instruments, medical devices and life science research tools. Products are sold worldwide to equipment manufacturers (OEMs), distributors, laboratories, and individual researchers.
We are seeking an Order Fulfilment Specialist who will support the sales efforts of Lumencor’s Business Devlopment team. This This position is meant for a customer-focused sales administrator, who will operate where the review and processing of incoming purchase orders meets strong customer service skills and an aptitude for communication. Playing a key logistical role in Lumencor’s growth, the successful candidate will have a keen attention to detail and ability to self-review.
- Receive, review, and process customer purchase orders, verifying price, lead time, and technical specifications.
- Work effectively and proactively across various departments, negotiating when necessary and building consensus.
- Advance ideas and strategies with clarity and focus, maintaining clear and concise verbal and written communications.
- Work independently to a large degree, able to self-manage, prioritize, and adapt to change.
- Learn quickly and navigate efficiently in a database and CRM environment, and run various reports as needed. Solid familiarity with the Mac environment, Microsoft Excel, and Salesforce is highly desired.
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism in all aspects of interactions with internal and external customers.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- This position requires a 4-year Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university and/or relevant work experience, preferably in the technology, medical, scientific, or healthcare industries.
- 2-3 years work experience in the areas of sales administration, customer care, inside sales, or account management is strongly preferred.
- Preference will be givien to those candidates who have experience processing and fulfilling purchase orders in the high-tech, medical device, or scientific manufacturing industries.
At Lumencor, our standards are high. Our Sales and Marketing team strives to deliver the best microscopy lighting solutions the industry has ever seen. We do this by relying on the talent and ingenuity of our staff. We look for people who can think critically and creatively; people who can dream big and act responsibly as they push past boundaries in an ethical and collaborative manner. Lumencor found its beginnings in challenging the status quo by recognizing and executing on the very best of what is possible; this fundamental quality permeates through the culture of the company to this day.
If your career objectives line up with our search, we want to speak with you!
Lumencor believes in a healthy work environment for all employees, and fosters teamwork and respect for others while adhering to ethical work practices. We offer a full package of employee health, dental and vision insurance as well as many other benefits. Our working culture rewards effort and success while embracing imagination and diversity. We diligently research market compensation to be sure our employees feel rewarded for the excellent work they contribute to Lumencor.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.