Customer Success Manager
Customer Service | Bloomington, IL | Full Time
Brands today need to be clear about the value they bring and the feelings they provide to customers and followers. More than ever, they need to help people achieve their own ambitions – not just deliver on their own corporate goals and sales targets. Today, the brands that thrive make themselves useful. They make an impact and make complex decisions simple by helping people connect to what matters.
Our seriously imaginative approach combines strategic and creative thinking with contemporary design. Our team of inventive problem solvers are dedicated and focused on making your brand the stand-out choice. Drawing on culture, context and empathy, everything we do is thoughtfully tailored. We tell stories and we create moments that matter.
Duties for the Customer Success Manager will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing client relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients, and minimizing churn. Ideal candidates should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle client complaints and requests.
Salary range: $49000 - $59000 per year.
- Serve as primary contact and technical project manager for onboarding of new clients, providing end-user training and post go-live support; provide insights and best practices to clients to ensure full optimization and adoption.
- Proactively manage the client relationship for the entire lifecycle. This means identifying, developing, automating and optimizing processes, tools and methodologies to retain clients and maximize efficiencies.
- Identify potential risks and serve as primary point of escalation for client issues; cooperatively work with internal teams and leadership to expedite resolution of issues and activities, while delivering timely communication to clients on progress and next steps, through satisfactory resolution.
- Maintain positive working relationships with internal and external clients by providing superior Client service.
- Collaborate with other internal departments e.g. product development, technology, marketing, support, training and external partners, on new releases impacting the client and operational readiness; including providing input on potential enhancements and identifying current pain points.
- Maintain accurate Client records, and regularly provide Client status updates, highlighting Client advocates and those at risk
- 1-3 years of Customer Success experience at a fast-growing startup
- Proven ability to build rapport, negotiate, and maintain relationships
- Propensity to remain calm, reasonable, and productive under pressure
- Capacity to service requests outside of normal business hours when customers need assistance
- High positive energy and relentless work ethic
- Superb organizational skills and ability to prioritize competing requests
- Impeccable phone presence and professional manners
- Outstanding academic credentials from a top national university
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off