Digital learning specialist
Learning design | No location (remote work) | Temp to Perm
What we are looking for
Our company is growing quickly. We are looking for one or more learning specialists to join our Scholar Partnership team.
Minimum qualifications, experience and capabilities
- Razor-sharp analysis skills for learning.
- Impeccable instructional writing skills (fluent English and/or French).
- Ability to quickly adopt and master emerging technology platforms and agents to support effective learning.
- Ability to thrive in a global virtual team, working with team mates from many time zones and cultures who are passionate about learning.
Preferred qualifications, experience and capabilities
- Advanced degree (MA, PhD, D.Ed.) in education.
- Theory and practice of peer learning methodologies and communities of practice.
- Prior experience using Scholar.
- Prior work experience in digital learning with other platforms.
- Experience in radio (esp. community-based) or other spoken word formats such as podcasting
- YouTuber-style video production (prepare, shoot, edit, distribute) using Final Cut Pro X.
- Prior experience in humanitarian, global health and/or development learning, education, and training.
Alumni of the Geneva Learning Foundation’s #DigitalScholar program are especially welcome to apply.
Why it’s great to join our team
We work hard to deliver amazing learning experiences that make a difference, but our approach to work provides for a lot of flexibility:
- Our team works remotely, so you can be located anywhere and work from home.
- Opportunities are open to those seeking full, part-time, and freelance employment.
- Both senior and junior (including entry-level) applications are welcome.
- Mutilingual candidates are welcome because we work in English but also produce courses in other languages (primarily French, but also Spanish, Arabic, Russian, and Chinese).
All LSi team members receive top-notch training and coaching, access to amazing learning opportunities for professional development, and can benefit from our mentoring programme for learning leaders.
How to apply
- Your motivation letter should demonstrate your impeccable writing skills. (Applications without a motivation letter may be discarded.)
- Please include links (in your CV or your motivation letter) to at least two projects that demonstrate your capabilities. Be specific about your role and responsibilities in each project.
- Shortlisted candidates may be invited to take a written test.
About LSi and the Scholar Partnership
- Based in Geneva and a member of the Swiss EdTech Collider, LSi’s mission is to help international organizations execute change.
- The Scholar Partnership is the conjunction of the University of Illinois College of Education, the Geneva Learning Foundation, and LSi.
- Together, we develop ground-breaking digital learning initiatives to accelerate knowledge, network, and leadership development that can help tackle complex problems in global health, development, and humanitarian work.