Micro Market Vending Route Operator
Operations | Brampton, Ontario, Canada | Part Time and Contract
Loyalty Markets’ open concept micro markets vending solution offers a wide selection of products with fresh fruits, vegetables, salads, sandwiches, snacks, drinks, and meals. It is like having a fresh marketplace within company premises. Loyalty Markets services Ontario with a focus on the greater Toronto area including Guelph, Brampton, Mississauga, and more.
Loyalty Markets is looking for a Route Operator that would be able to service and maintain our micro markets throughout the GTA. would be responsible for:
- Stocking, and managing inventory/systems at micro market locations
- Picking up supplies from our warehouse
- Maintaining and cleaning micro market locations on site visits
- Client communication and developing client relationships on site
- Following and developing operational processes
- Supporting new business development and installations
- Reporting issues and solving them with the team
- Driving time is 30-40% of the route and the vehicle used is a Cargo-Van.
- Positive attitude, great work ethic, ability and desire to learn on the job
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record, and access to a vehicle
- Flexibility to be available to work on evenings and weekends where required
- Experience working with inventory and merchandising
- Experience in restaurants/retail/convenience a plus
- Experience with distribution, logistics, marketing, customer service, sales a plus
- $15 - $19/hr depending on skills and experience
We're a growing team and this position will provide opportunities for advancement to the right candidate that can demonstrate their ability to learn and grow with the role.
If you’re interested, send us your resume and any brief notes that will help us understand why you’d be a great fit for the role.