Love With Food is a fast growing, VC funded startup with over 10K products featured and 100K meals donated. We’re looking for a talented designer to join our tight-knit team of curators, engineers, and product managers.
What you’ll do:
- Push the boundaries of e-commerce and design the future of Love With Food
- Create and maintain UX and style guidelines for multiple devices
- Conduct usability tests
- Work with a team of talented developers to build simple, beautiful and consistent user experiences for our application
- Drive the implementation of new front end technologies to improve our ability to build a great product
- Participate in code reviews
- Allocate 20% of your time to work on any project that scratches your itch
- Compete in our Campfire GIF wars
We’re looking to hire the best people wherever they are in the world. We can help you with relocation but if you don’t want to relocate, you should be awesome at working from home and available to sync up with the team a few times each week.
Skills & Requirements
We expect to see:
- An outstanding portfolio showcasing strong UX/UI sense, graphic design skills, brand identity creation, and HTML/CSS knowledge.
- Deep knowledge of modern HTML, CSS
- Experience working together with a team across locations to get projects and features shipped and iterated quickly
- Excellent telecommuting skills: self-motivating, self-directing, and communicative
We like to see:
- An active Dribbble, Forrst or online portfolio
- Past works that you’re proud of
- Articles or blog posts that you’ve written
In your cover letter, please tell us about the work that you’re most proud of and suggest a few UX improvements to our site.
About Love With Food
Our goal is to build the best place for people to discover, taste and buy gourmet food. We feed hungry children in America with every purchase on our site.
We believe in hiring smart people and getting out of their way. We have a relaxed and fun office in the heart of Silicon Valley with great weather all year round.
We are an interesting mix of fun people with diverse interests from board gaming, bread baking to music jamming.
To find out more about the company: