Sales & Brand Partnership Executive - CPG
Specialty Food Partnerships | FOSTER CITY, CA | Full Time
ABOUT LOVE WITH FOOD
Armed with a delectable Love With Food Box filled with gourmet delights, we are dedicated to helping consumers to SNACK SMART. DO GOOD. Through our innovative marketing and analytics platform, we connect all-natural food companies with a captive (and hungry) audience to assist with brand development via our monthly subscription service of specialty food samples. We help brands get discovered and drive sales. For every Love With Food Box purchased, we donate at least one meal to food banks all across the world. Love With Food ranks #9 on Inc's list of 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Led Companies in America and ranks #129 on INC 5000 Fastest Growing Private U.S. Companies.
Are you the next high performing sales professional to join our team? As a sales executive, you’ll initiate relationships with CPG food companies and effectively sell our value proposition and manage a brand through a partnership. We serve food companies of all sizes. Our current clients include General Mills, Nestle, Clif Bar, Popchips, Nature's Path, and more. See here to see how we are changing the food industry.
You’re an A-Player and selling is your passion. You’ve made a career working in sales and have the ability to sell anything. You’re incredibly smart, talented, driven, and creative, and you want to sell a hot, exciting, and high-demand product to world-class CPG food companies.
As part of Love With Food, an INC 5000 fastest growing company (ranks #129), your effort will be 100% supported by powerful case studies, an impressive client list and testimonials, and a team who cheers you on every step of the way.
Just as important, we compensate based on performance and offer uncapped commissions.
RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDED BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO)
- Generate new business through prospecting, cold calling, negotiating, and closing
- Build and manage a qualified sales funnel of opportunities with brand managers and/or marketing departments of CPG companies
- Achieve a monthly/quarterly/annual sales goal
- Set appointments via email/phone
- Represent the company at trade shows and other networking events
- Deliver exceptional customer service and develop trusted relationships with clients
- Manage a high volume of outbound contacts to uncover qualified sales opportunities
- Navigate corporate structures to identify decision makers and determine buying process
- Identify prospects’ business needs and goals to determine solution
- Work harmoniously in a collaborative and transparent cross-functional environment
- 3 - 5 years of consultative sales experience required with a strong, proven record of meeting and exceeding sales goals. Prior CPG sales experience is a plus.
- Proven ability to manage the sales process from prospect to close
- Previous sales methodology training
- Experience meeting and exceeding budgets
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with understanding of project management principles and processes
- Strong interpersonal skills, an enthusiastic attitude, and the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment with cross-functional teams
- Expert in all MS Office programs and Google apps and knowledge of CRM systems
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with diverse audiences and stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to work in a startup environment, and an interest in growing with the company
WHERE YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- You have a strong network of people to reach out to and cultivate business
- You are confident, self-aware, and authentic
- You’re an independent, highly organized, and detail-oriented self-starter
- You are solutions-oriented and demonstrate proactive problem-solving skills
- You have a personal commitment to client service, both external and internal
- Salary (DOE)
- Uncapped commissions (no reason to limit your earning potential, right?)
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Unlimited vacation days, paid sick days
- High quality of life (Work from home twice a week)
- Catered lunch every Wednesday
HOW TO APPLY?
Please send your resume and cover letter highlighting your specific sales experience and track record. In your cover letter, please include an ideal list of food companies that you would pitch to.