Editorial | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
loveMONEY.com is looking for an enthusiastic, creative writer to help grow our audience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who loves the challenge of creating compelling photo-led and article content that will engage and inspire audiences not just in the UK but around the world.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Generating great ideas that will help us grow our audience on our own and our partner sites;
- Researching and producing engaging content, particularly photo-led content, for both our own and our third-party partner sites;
- Updating key pieces of older content so they are up to date and relevant;
- Monitoring performance to understand what’s worked and what hasn’t and why using analytics tools (full training will be provided).
Skills and attributes needed
- Passionate about digital journalism and telling great stories through a variety of mediums;
- Experience of writing and editing for the web;
- Photo editing skills a bonus;
- Knowledge of social media and search engine optimisation;
- Experience of using a content management system beneficial (although training will be provided);
- Good interpersonal/communication skills;
- Excellent project/time management and organisational skills;
- Excellent attention to detail (eg grammar, style, consistency);
- Interest in subjects including wealth, personal finance, business and careers.
We offer a competitive salary dependent on experience plus a bonus scheme and benefits.
How to apply
As part of your application for this role, we would like you to send us three ideas for finance-related photo-led stories that you feel you would appeal to a global audience (not just the UK). Tell us why you’ve chosen them. You can see examples of the type of content we produce at www.lovemoney.com/Topics/features