All | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Love Inc., the award-winning and fast-growing digital publishing company behind the popular brands loveMONEY.com, loveFOOD.com, loveEXPLORING.com and lovePROPERTY.com, is looking for an enthusiastic, creative writer to help grow our audience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who loves the challenge of creating compelling content that will engage audiences not just in the UK but around the world.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Producing engaging lifestyle content for both our own and our third-party partner sites;
- Creating must-read headlines and finding arresting images for our content to maximise audience numbers from channels such as social media and content marketing;
- Monitoring performance to understand what’s worked and what hasn’t and why using analytics tools (full training will be provided), A/B testing and targeting. Analysing data to produce reports for senior management;
- Acting as a bridge between the editorial and marketing teams to ensure we are promoting the most appropriate content at all times.
Skills and attributes needed
- A passion for digital journalism and telling great stories through mediums such as photo galleries and listicles;
- Experience of copywriting, particularly headlines, for social media and marketing channels.
- Photo editing skills a bonus;
- Experience of using a content management system beneficial (training will be provided);
- Good interpersonal/communication skills;
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills;
- The ability to distil data into written reports and make recommendations;
- Excellent attention to detail (eg grammar, style, consistency);
- Basic HTML capabilities preferred.
We offer a competitive salary dependent on experience plus a bonus scheme and benefits.
How to apply
As part of your application for this role, we would like you to pick one piece of photo gallery content from each of our sites – loveMONEY.com, loveFOOD.com, loveEXPLORING.com and lovePROPERTY.com – and provide a compelling alternative headline for each. Tell us why you’ve chosen the headlines and why they would appeal to a global (not just UK) mainstream audience. You should include these headlines as part of your cover letter.
Your application must also include an up-to-date CV and a cover letter detailing why you would be right for this role. Applications without all of the above will not be considered.