All | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Love Inc. is a digital publishing company which is committed to developing a suite of engaging and authoritative lifestyle orientated websites offering expert opinion, news and information direct to the consumer. The current portfolio consists of loveEXPLORING.com, loveFOOD.com, loveMONEY.com and lovePROPERTY.com (Launching w/c 22/01/2018).
We are currently looking for a highly organised and experienced Office Manager to ensure the smooth day to day running of a small, but busy and fun, office. You will be responsible for the management of payroll and invoicing and must have prior finance admin expertise. This role is best suited to someone who has experience of autonomously managing an office of between 10 and 20 people carrying out varied daily tasks whilst managing a variety of internal stakeholder requirements. You must be proactive and someone who loves to solve problems efficiently, in a calm, unflappable manner.
- Organised and methodical with the ability to manage a large workload
- Proactive problem solver
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Ability to create great working relationships with colleagues
- Strong administration skills
- Highly computer literate with a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases
- Attention to detail
- Administering and running a monthly payroll of 10 or more people
- Invoicing and book-keeping
- Daily office maintenance
- Recording office expenditure and managing budgets
- Managing 3rd party relationships such as external suppliers, cleaners, contractors.
Competitive, dependent on experience. Benefits include 30 days holiday plus bank holidays, Life, PHI and BUPA private health insurances (including dental), bike scheme, travel loan, free breakfast cereals, sports clubs including cycling, running and football and many others. All benefits are available from first day of employment.
Please submit your up to date CV and detailed cover letter via this site.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, disability, sex or age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from any persons for this role.