LoveMoney.com Deputy Editor
Editorial | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
loveMONEY.com, Deputy Editor
loveMONEY is looking for an ambitious journalist wanting to make the step up to Deputy Editor and have a hands on role in running an award-winning personal financial site.
We are looking for someone who can create and edit high-quality consumer-oriented news, features and opinion pieces.
- Assist in the day-to-day running of loveMONEY.com
- Write features, guides, news items and opinion pieces
- Commission and sub content from our established team of award-winning freelance writers
- Assist with running social media accounts
- Use SEO techniques to ensure copy is optimised where appropriate
- Use analytics to review content performance and identify opportunities
- Generate ideas for new content and for expanding existing themes
- Maintain PR relationships and seek out new opportunities
To do this role, you’ll need to be/have...
- Passionate and knowledgeable about personal finance
- At least two years’ experience of producing engaging content for online or print audiences
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Basic photo editing skills (ideally using Photoshop or similar)
- A proactive attitude with a willingness to use your initiative
- Experience of using a content management system (full training on our system will be provided)
- Excellent project/time management, organisational skills and attention to detail
If this sounds like your ideal job, please submit your application by completing the application form below.
Please make sure you include your CV, salary expectations, a detailed cover letter stating why you believe you have the right skills and experience for this role, along with recent examples of your work (e.g. links to recent and relevant online publications you have worked for).
Please also suggest three ideas for brilliant stories that you believe would be attractive to loveMONEY, complete with both an SEO headline and an eye-catching site-level headline, a short summary of the idea and why it would be successful.
This can be included at the bottom of your cover letter.
LoveInc is the fast growing UK publisher of award-winning lifestyle inspiration and advice sites including loveMONEY.com, loveFOOD.com, loveEXPLORING.com and lovePROPERTY.com. Its content is ready by millions in the UK and in over 40 countries worldwide. We offer a very competitive salary, bonus scheme and a comprehensive benefits package.