Head of Commercial
All | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Love Inc. is a digital publishing company which is committed to developing a suite of engaging and authoritative lifestyle orientated websites offering expert opinion, news and information direct to the consumer. The current portfolio consists of loveEXPLORING.com, loveFOOD.com and loveMONEY.com – with new sites scheduled for launch later in the year.
Reporting into the General Manager, the Head of Commercial will be responsible for driving and optimising value across existing business initiatives whilst also helping to lead, develop and implement new strategies to advance business growth.
We are looking for someone who can join the business and start to review and implement processes to support business goals and ensure cohesion across all business teams through effective management and ownership of “Session Value” KPI goals that incorporates the following functions:
- Premium display sales
- Programmatic display technology and optimisation
- Email advertising sales
- Product/comparison sales
- Content recommendation engines (Taboola/Outbrain)
- Proprietary product development and sales
- Other third-party/affiliate opportunities
The Head of Commercial will be expected to work closely alongside the Head of Marketing and will be responsible for managing the Ad-Ops and Account Manager roles that also sit within the commercial team.
Core skills & Competencies:
- Highly analytical and process orientated
- Strong commercial acumen
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Ability to drive growth through optimisation and efficiencies across existing business operations
- Experience developing and defining scalable new business opportunities
- Ability to create great working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Infectious enthusiasm and a creative thinker.
Competitive, dependent on experience. Benefits include 30 days holiday plus bank holidays, Life, PHI and BUPA private health insurances (including dental), bike scheme, travel loan, free breakfast cereals, sports clubs including cycling, running and football and many others. All benefits are available from first day of employment.
Please submit your up to date CV and detailed cover letter via this site. Links to recent work or projects are helpful as are any links to personal sites (e.g. LinkedIn profile, blogs etc).
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, disability, sex or age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from any persons for this role.