Lotus Safety Solutions | New York, NY | Full Time
Summary / Objective
Lotus Safety Solutions is a one stop solution shop in the biological and viral health and safety space, providing high quality, tailored products and services across all trades for all organizations.
We are currently seeking an ambitious, driven, technical, and highly skilled project manager with exceptional communication skills and the ability to manage a project from lead through completion. You will be responsible for customer facing site assessments where you will need to identify application potential for our diverse portfolio of products and services. This will be followed by preparing a written field report summarizing the assessment and our proposed solutions. Project Manager will be required to marshal all aspects of the project, including preliminary pricing, sourcing, scheduling, internal & external communications, close-out, and collection. Candidates need to be creative, driven, knowledgeable, and self-motivated with a deep desire to be successful.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Primary responsibility will be learning and understanding diverse portfolio of products and services, and the ability to recognize the potential applications of each.
- Between site assessments and project management you will be spending a good deal of time in the field.
- Manage a pipeline and forecast sales to management.
- Ability to maximize efficiency and generate and pursue leads with company sales tools.
- Effectively manage margins through pricing discipline and budgeting while maintaining brand image.
- Set the precedent for excellence through leading by example.
- Cultivate and deepen client relationships and partnerships that add value.
- Assist training new project managers.
- Report directly to President.
- Customer / Client Focus
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Exceptional Presentation Skills
- Problem Solving / Analysis
- Technical Capacity
- Technologically savvy
- A passion for health and safety.
- Ability to be persuasive and procure buy-in from upper management.
- Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity.
- Project Management Experience.
- Intimate knowledge of the construction industry, preferably within NYC landscape.
- Technical / Engineering background are preferred.
- HVAC equipment and system knowledge is preferred.
- Certifications that provide evidence of a desire for continued education are a plus.
- This is a full-time position.
- Travel is primarily local to NYC and the greater NYC area during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected in the future.
- Competitive Base Salary + Commission incentivizing sales and growth