Maintenance | Washington, DC | Full Time
Longford Management owns and operates residential and commercial properties in the Baltimore-Washington metropolitan area. Our extensive experience in finance, construction, business development, and real estate, helps our clients protect their investments, eliminate vacancies and take the right steps to achieve great living and working environments for residents and tenants. At Longford Management we get to know our investors on a personal level and are reliable allies in partnerships built on trust and respect. We are known for:
- Being Always Available
- Providing an Unparalleled Personal Touch
- Rapid Results
- Knowledge of Our Markets
- Great Technology, Great People, Great Workplace
- You have 1+ year experience in a customer service or real estate industry role.
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are proficient in MS Office Suite
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented
- You are customer service oriented, with excellent follow-up skills
- It would be great if you have Spanish language skills.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Service Coordinator provides administrative support to the service team and customer support to tenants. She/He will ensure that tenants have a positive experience and are kept up to date on the status of service requests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- First point of contact for tenants opening new maintenance requests
- Enter service requests into the maintenance tracking system
- Manage and build daily in-house technician schedules
- Assign work orders to Maintenance Technicians
- Work with 3rd party vendors
- Capture and enter billing/time/materials
- Full-cycle coordination of work orders
- Answer tenant calls and relaying to appropriate Property Manager
- Follow-up with tenants on service requests
- Assist Property Managers with tenant and property specific projects
OTHER HELPFUL INFORMATION
- Weekend, holiday and on-call work are required when needed.
- In this position there will be long periods of sitting and computer use but you’ll also need to be able to lift 50-75 pounds, climb ladders, and inspect properties, including roofs.