Administration | Washington, DC | Full Time
Longford Management owns and operates residential and commercial properties in the Washington-Baltimore metropolitan area. Our extensive experience in finance, construction, business development, and real estate, helps our clients protect their investments, eliminate vacancies and take the right steps to achieve great living and working environments for residents and tenants. At Longford Management we get to know our investors on a personal level and are reliable allies in partnerships built on trust and respect. We are known for:
- Being Always Available
- Providing an Unparalleled Personal Touch
- Rapid Results
- Knowledge of Our Markets
- Great Technology, Great People, Great Workplace
- You have your High School Diploma, but college degree is preferred.
- You have previous property management experience.
- You have stellar organization and follow through as well as solid communication.
- You are energetic and are great at multi-tasking.
- You have prior corporate office experience.
- You are an expert in Microsoft office.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Office Manager will support the DC office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Schedule team member calendars
- Assist residents in person and via email
- Assist with bookkeeping and data entry
- Schedule and coordinate vendors
- Make daily updates in accounting system
- Manage all resident correspondence
- Handle administrative tasks, such as answering phones and sorting mail
OTHER HELPFUL INFORMATION
- This position is based in our DC HQ but you will travel to properties.
- In this position there will be long periods of sitting and computer use but you’ll also need to be able to lift up to 25 pounds, climb ladders, and inspect properties, including roofs.
Longford Management is an equal opportunity employer.