Leasing & Marketing Specialist
Leasing/Marketing | Washington, DC | Full Time
Longford Management owns and operates residential and commercial properties in the DC area. Our extensive experience in finance, construction, business development, and real estate, helps our clients protect their investments, eliminate vacancies and take the right steps to achieve great living and working environments for residents and tenants. At Longford Management we get to know our investors on a personal level and are reliable allies in partnerships built on trust and respect. We are known for:
- Being Always Available
- Providing an Unparalleled Personal Touch
- Rapid Results
- Knowledge of Our Markets
- Great Technology, Great People, Great Workplace
- You have some knowledge of DC metro area real estate market.
- Minimum of one year experience in a customer service, sales or retail position. Previous leasing experience is preferred.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with prospects, co-workers, residents, and vendors.
- You have some practical experience in social media management and marketing in a professional setting.
- You have expertise in multiple social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- You are interested and have the ability to stay on top of and learn future trends .
- You love to write and have excellent communication skills.
- You are familiar with online marketing strategies.
- You are proficient in content writing including PR pitches, blogging and influencer outreach.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Leasing & Marketing Specialist will become the face of Longford, being the first person our potential residents see. Additionally, they will create social media postings and marketing campaigns to promote Longford’s exposure in the DC area market.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage content for our website, proposals, and other marketing initiatives
- Manage all aspects of the leasing process, including leasing apartments, preparing lease paperwork and assisting to ensure a smooth move-in
- Process applications, prepare and review lease agreements, and answer all questions related to the community
- Conduct showings, tours and open houses
- Follow up on guest cards & leads
- Develop and manage content for our Blog
- Post and mirror content on appropriate social media outlets (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter)
- Participate in outreach to generate new leads
- Draft content, place and manage ads for Craigslist, Zillow, and others
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Possess a positive, outgoing attitude
- Fair Housing Certification or willingness to obtain prior to interacting with prospective residents
- Demonstrate an ability to support and contribute to property team
- Participate in training in order to comply with new or existing laws
- Maintain professional demeanor at all times
- Comfortable with technology and ability to quickly pick up on new software programs
Longford Management is an equal opportunity employer.