Sales Administrative Assistant
Sales | Portsmouth, NH | Full Time
Portsmouth, NH-based Lodging Econometrics is a trusted advisor and consultant to global hotel companies seeking to accelerate their growth and market share. Lodging Econometrics (LE) is the leading lodging industry consulting partner for global real estate intelligence. Based upon our clients’ growth objectives, we create customized programs that identify and present all new business opportunities sourced from our global hotel real estate intelligence.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Administrative Assistant who will be responsible for multiple administrative functions for our growing sales organization.
Coming from a prior support role, you will be expected to:
- Prepare and proofread persuasive sales correspondence for the team.
- Be able to prospect and close small sales after training.
- Provide client services and orientation for our sales solutions after training.
- Coordinate travel, internal and external client meetings, and conference calls.
- Handle and route incoming calls in a professional manner.
- Organize and coordinate trade show logistics including printing, samples, and booth preparation and shipping.
- Provide administrative support to the company directors.
- Act as a back-up to other team members.
- Support directors and their commitments to philanthropic endeavors.
- May perform other administrative duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Communications or another business related fields.
- Must be highly proficient with MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Must have business writing skills.
- Energetic and enthusiastic professional with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior organizational and project management skills with attention to detail simultaneously supporting multiple people.
- Exercise complete discretion in handling confidential information.
- Databases skills in Filemaker or Access are helpful.
If you meet the requirements and qualifications above, are passionate about your work, and ready to join a challenging team, please email us a cover letter along with your resume.
Please, no phone calls or recruiters.